Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Bruv i been catching u on fifa every year for like the past 5 years wat u talkin about

I play FIFA, but I think PES is the better game. I been playing FIFA since 94, played Winning Eleven on SNES, played PES 3 - PES 2010, started back on FIFA with FIFA 14. FIFA is a decent game but I'll always feel PES is a bit better, I just like FIFA because of it's polish and all my friends play it.

You played the FIFA 19 demo tho? I'm liking it so far.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I play FIFA, but I think PES is the better game. I been playing FIFA since 94, played Winning Eleven on SNES, played PES 3 - PES 2010, started back on FIFA with FIFA 14. FIFA is a decent game but I'll always feel PES is a bit better, I just like FIFA because of it's polish and all my friends play it.

Yea i agree except i havent even given PES the time of day..but ive been enjoying this fifa 19 demo. I’ve played it much more than the past demos and that’s saying something. Hope they dont fukk up the game with that week one patch.

They’ve lowered the pace on a lot of players, but it doesn’t seem that speed is so important this time around because of how slow the build up play is. That is definitely a step in the right direction

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Pace over long distance (2+ dribbles) is really nerfed but quick and accurate vertical passing is still game breaking
really use that R1+X pass over distance and use the X hold pass to bypass the first or 2nd man. utilize all the different pass types.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Pes5 and Pes6 are the greatest football games ever.. and I've been playin since fifa 95.

I went fifa 95 to fifa 2003 or 2004.
then pes until like fifa 09 because all my friends play fifa smh

how are the latest pes games? still the better gameplay?
I still remember the feeling of satisfaction you'd get from scoring a goal in pes:whew:

I could never play pes without the mods tho... fukk playin with fake names and shyt lol and "Master League" :dead:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pes5 and Pes6 are the greatest football games ever.. and I've been playin since fifa 95.

I went fifa 95 to fifa 2003 or 2004.
then pes until like fifa 09 because all my friends play fifa smh

how are the latest pes games? still the better gameplay?
I still remember the feeling of satisfaction you'd get from scoring a goal in pes:whew:

I could never play pes without the mods tho... fukk playin with fake names and shyt lol and "Master League" :dead:

I gave the latest PES demo a try and I still think the game play is better, but if FIFA 19 stays the way the demo is(hopefully, but every year 12 year olds who only know how to sprint complain and ruin the game) then FIFA is the way to go.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
FIFA 19 is crack :noah:
I hahe how addicted I get to FUT :snoop:

Been playing non stop

Pulled Sterling in my welcome back pack and Aubamayang in my first SBC
Instant 250k to make my La Liga team and starts trading and investing

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Not feeling like buying fifa this year because of how easy passing and defending have been in the previous games

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Told you about Kondogbia hype, been extinct since he hit the market, same with Promes n Depay, I got a couple of each on my trasnfer list waiting for the price increase on them to offload em and triple my worth

I'm already out here sweating it :blessed:
How you got 100k already? :damn: put fifa points in them joins?
I got Higuain from SBC's rewards, but this bum is 88 and not even worth 30k. I'll hold on to him waiting for the price to double or triple.
Where did you tell us about Kondogbia? :ufdup:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
How you got 100k already? :damn: put fifa points in them joins?
I got Higuain from SBC's rewards, but this bum is 88 and not even worth 30k. I'll hold on to him waiting for the price to double or triple.
Where did you tell us about Kondogbia? :ufdup:
I pulled sterling in my welcome back packs and then got aubameyang in my first SBC pack

Sold both and had 240k to build my team :whoo:

I mentioned it either here or in the soccer thread for sure, said he was gonna be this years Bakayoko but with 4* skills and a long shot

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I pulled sterling in my welcome back packs and then got aubameyang in my first SBC pack

Sold both and had 240k to build my team :whoo:

I mentioned it either here or in the soccer thread for sure, said he was gonna be this years Bakayoko but with 4* skills and a long shot
I'm salty. Piece of shyt Higuain not even worth 30k :damn: and he's a higher overall than Auba. :damn: