Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i need a online career mode for this game to keep my attention anymore. I cant get jiggy with FUT. or at least have teh season allow transfer etc. idk. :(

ozzy

Pro
Daps
:mjgrin: people still buy this shyt aint all fifa all the same. The same player and same team. What is new​

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Just realized my mane has been playing on 7 chem since i bought him smh..hes played about 200 games..about 160 goal participations tbh not bad fml

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just realized my mane has been playing on 7 chem since i bought him smh..hes played about 200 games..about 160 goal participations tbh not bad fml
I've had enough of the game:snoop:
been watching streamers come to wits end and seen some pros already quit the game, I took the same step, its not fun anymore and didnt wanna reach the stage where im getting angry at the game like SOO many ppl Ive seen, been liquidating my whole club and sold 4.5 million coins so far on reddit, easy $400, fukk EA

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
been watching streamers come to wits end and seen some pros already quit the game, I took the same step, its not fun anymore and didnt wanna reach the stage where im getting angry at the game like SOO many ppl Ive seen, been liquidating my whole club and sold 4.5 million coins so far on reddit, easy $400, fukk EA

I'm about to go this route as well. The game violates some one of the basic tenets of gaming, which is rewarding good play.

You try play honestly, defend your opponent straight up, win posession and the ball magically bounces back to your opponent. The game rewards players who let the AI defend for them while they run back with bakayoko or kante and harass the player with the ball.

The game wasn't like this pre patch, kids complained and they ruined what could have been a good game.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm about to go this route as well. The game violates some one of the basic tenets of gaming, which is rewarding good play.

You try play honestly, defend your opponent straight up, win posession and the ball magically bounces back to your opponent. The game rewards players who let the AI defend for them while they run back with bakayoko or kante and harass the player with the ball.

The game wasn't like this pre patch, kids complained and they ruined what could have been a good game.
exactly I never felt in full control of a games outcome, I spent too much time thinking I could overcome it by having a super expensive team and playing hundreds of matches, even when I won it didnt feel rewarding, just relief that I didnt deal with any EAids in the game

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
How you sell or buy coins and not get caught? What do you do? What do you tell the Nikkas to do when selling the players? And what kind of players.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
How you sell or buy coins and not get caught? What do you do? What do you tell the Nikkas to do when selling the players? And what kind of players.
Pm me if u really wanna know, it won't work if u don't have a reddit account tho, IDK if they'll trust if you make a new 1 and try and join this specific sub reddit to sell

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
They trying to get this #Fixfifa shyt trending.

Idk if it's gonna work. For every person that hates the way the game is, there is another person who is shytty at the game naturally, but wins 1/2 his games due to the inherent momentum and balancing in the game. And dabs everytime he scores an underserved goal.

2k needs to buy Konami and make a new football game.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I dont get the whole fiasco thats goin on in the fifa community, but there is some shyt that needs fixing and it started in last years edition. What i hate most is selectinf player (L1 on ps4) and the fact that it doesnt select the player closest to the ball, i have given up constant goals due to that bullshyt, seems like its done in purpose tbh

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just got back on FIFA while I’m at home recovering from surgery. Why is it that online can still lag? Anytime I have the ball and am making a run, game just goes completely slow and I end up double tapping or slowing down on the run and losing the ball.