Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I just picked up the game on Xbox a week ago. Hadn't played since '15 so I'm trash. Packed my first walkout ever tonight (Modric). Just as thrilling as it looks in the vids. It's like winning the lottery.:myman:

MellowMyMan1330

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
This joint is $30 on the flash sale. Wondering if it’s worth returning to this franchise...

:lupe:

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
FUT, Madden Ultimate team and the 2K version are useless to me.

I’m just a soccer beginner so I wouldn’t even know who to get in FUT. I’m in love with seasons and offline franchise tho

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
How many more teams I gotta face that got Bakayoko, Martial and them in it? This game is garbage.

I hate that shyt, because Bakayoko is so trash in real life. Same with Musa. Everybody got almost the same team, very boring.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I hate that shyt, because Bakayoko is so trash in real life. Same with Musa. Everybody got almost the same team, very boring.
Word.. Same team, same playstyle. Kickoff glitches and balls that bounce off the keeper for tap ins and EA rewards them for it. fukk this game and fukk this company.

That PES looking good right now:shaq:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I have never gotten into ultimate team. I play this like I played winnin 11 9, by taking a low tier ass team and making them into something. I also enjoy the journey mode. I think it’s inreresting as I completed it last year. I am annoyed that the 20k in the bronze coins don’t count for fut , I’ve played the shyt out of this game and separating the currency is lame

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I have never gotten into ultimate team. I play this like I played winnin 11 9, by taking a low tier ass team and making them into something. I also enjoy the journey mode. I think it’s inreresting as I completed it last year. I am annoyed that the 20k in the bronze coins don’t count for fut , I’ve played the shyt out of this game and separating the currency is lame

I wanna build my team up every year in Ultimate Team using only coins but it's so frustrating playing with wingers and strikers that can't finish.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I wanna build my team up every year in Ultimate Team using only coins but it's so frustrating playing with wingers and strikers that can't finish.

I have played this year and last without spending a dime and it’s possible. Weekend league is definitely a way if you can rank high enough

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to trade this shyt in if EA doesn't fix this server issue. Might have to try out PES.