Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I went to youmacon and was talking to knuckle du and asked "is triforce really that weird..."

not even a second later an immediate "Yes!"

:dead:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smooth Viper must a been a grade A dikkhead cuz Noel stole off on this nikka back in 2011 too

@ 10 seconds :mjlol:

normally i'd feel bad cuz dude had a cast on, but going off the first 10 seconds you can tell he was prolly mocking Noel and he was havin that shyt :laff:laff::laff::laff:

Yea I remember that. Noel got banned for 3 weeks at The Break. Speaking of which apparently that Jaxel guy has beef with the FGC now. Funny how alot of those dudes dont respect Noel tho. Sanford listed him being good at that game as a reason why he doesnt fukk with Marvel 3:dead:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smooth Viper must a been a grade A dikkhead cuz Noel stole off on this nikka back in 2011 too

@ 10 seconds :mjlol:

normally i'd feel bad cuz dude had a cast on, but going off the first 10 seconds you can tell he was prolly mocking Noel and he was havin that shyt :laff:laff::laff::laff:

I remember watching live. Nearly died laughing. Noel and smooth are both some nutcases.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
real talk though...is the shyt triforce is saying is true he aint a scumbag, just a fukking dumbass for believing this manchilds...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
real talk though...is the shyt triforce is saying is true he aint a scumbag, just a fukking dumbass for believing this manchilds...
It seems like that plus racist cac's and asians didn't want to see him come up either. It blows my mind though because evo is ran by 2 black folk too. LOL @ sanford not having a bank account

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It seems like that plus racist cac's and asians didn't want to see him come up either. It blows my mind though because evo is ran by 2 black folk too. LOL @ sanford not having a bank account

Yeah. triforce problem is hes gullible and really viewed these nikkas as his kids or some shyt, and then gets hosed by other people. Like he says some crazy shyt, but I can't in good faith call this dude a scammer cuz like we have all seen from the short time in this thread (and I've been in the scene for several years) fgc people are really. fukking. dumb. Most of these nikkas don't have jobs, charisma, or a plan other than the next major.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the way i see it, there really was NO structure or guaranteed format for making money in the FGC and he was tryna figure out how to be the first one to do it, people actin like he was just a scam artist now just because he failed is some revisionist bullshyt imo :yeshrug: add that to how lazy the rest of those nikkas were+NONE of them refuting anything he's sayin right now, i kind of believe him to a degree, he must have some serious dirt of those dudes

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
the way i see it, there really was NO structure or guaranteed format for making money in the FGC and he was tryna figure out how to be the first one to do it, people actin like he was just a scam artist now just because he failed is some revisionist bullshyt imo :yeshrug: add that to how lazy the rest of those nikkas were+NONE of them refuting anything he's sayin right now, i kind of believe him to a degree, he must have some serious dirt of those dudes

yeah thats the thing. over ten years...not one of these nikkas in emp has gone like triforce is lying...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah thats the thing. over ten years...not one of these nikkas in emp has gone like triforce is lying...
arturo made jokes about the FBI thing but he definitely didn't deny :wow:

he also never denied the ricky sweepstakes/floe's house :scusthov: FGC is a demonic realm brehs

llt23

All Star
Daps
Loot at gootecks though in the west coast. He figured out how to make money without even being amazing at the games. Triforce had so much talent on his team yet did nothing but eat from their winnings. Hes more akin to Lenny Cooke's shady agent than a failed entrepeneur

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Loot at gootecks though in the west coast. He figured out how to make money without even being amazing at the games.
him and mike ross constantly marketed themselves tho :manny: triforce was basically sayin NOBODY in emp was tryin to do anything of that except for Wong (who didn't even have to because he was already so good people knew about him anyway)

have 20 manchildren in your house being lazy and expect to make money brehs

llt23

All Star
Daps
So you mean to tell me after 12 years triforce couldnt figure out how to set up a youtube for these guys? He told them to focus on the games, and he would handle the business. How is he not to blame?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you mean to tell me after 12 years triforce couldnt figure out how to set up a youtube for these guys? He told them to focus on the games, and he would handle the business. How is he not to blame?
naw the players was supposed to upload content and he was supposed to promote and market them.