Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
marvel and Ultra tourney bouta pop off :ohhh:

@Zeu$ you be travelin around tryna make bread off this shyt too? or you just enter tournaments when they come to the Chi?

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I used to. I was pretty fukking scary at one point. I can still blow people uo but im soooooooo out of practice. Im thinking of getting back into it heavy this season along with usf4, bb and smash. Ftr I got
Won frosty faustings 4
Top 16 ff5-6
Top 16 ncr 2013
Top 16 ufgt8
Top 8 youmacon

Ive also won or got top 3 for a bunch of random shyt in the midwest. I literally went a year in mn without losing a tourney as well. Win some high stakes mm, lost some. This isnt even bringing up my young years playing melee. Unlike a lot of these cats I actually have proof I can blow nikkas up in games :lupe:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its gon be funny as hell watching these bandwagoners try to hop on rose :pachaha:

Goofy ass nikkas dont realize she not auto win by any means. Unlike most characters in sf4 you actually need fundamentals. Ive been playing that heaux since alpha 3 lol. Now nikkas gonna think im a hypebeast smh. I dont even take sf seriously but I do enter here sometimes and beat people lol. All I do is play footsies and apparently thats a lost art. Of course I lose to thr killers but for the mid tier brehs they get wrecked :lol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I used to. I was pretty fukking scary at one point. I can still blow people uo but im soooooooo out of practice. Im thinking of getting back into it heavy this season along with usf4, bb and smash. Ftr I got
Won frosty faustings 4
Top 16 ff5-6
Top 16 ncr 2013
Top 16 ufgt8
Top 8 youmacon

Ive also won or got top 3 for a bunch of random shyt in the midwest. I literally went a year in mn without losing a tourney as well. Win some high stakes mm, lost some. This isnt even bringing up my young years playing melee. Unlike a lot of these cats I actually have proof I can blow nikkas up in games :lupe:
:ohhh: did you have a sponsor?

it's really the shady business side that im interested in :lupe: shyt is pure fukkery

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I was never sponsored. Ive had my trios and shyt paid for a couple times but never official.

Im at work but I will say this. Only about 10 oercent of those "sponsors" are worth shyt. Most theyll do is pay for food or some shyt :pachaha:
Real shyt im sponsored by IRL.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was never sponsored. Ive had my trios and shyt paid for a couple times but never official.

Im at work but I will say this. Only about 10 oercent of those "sponsors" are worth shyt. Most theyll do is pay for food or some shyt :pachaha:
Real shyt im sponsored by IRL.
:mjlol: damn, triforce mighta been on to somethin tryna get these nikkas real money, i think all them EG nikkas stay in the same crib too :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: damn, triforce migh. been on to somethin tryna get these nikkas real money, i think all them EG nikkas stay in the same crib too :mjlol:
Naw they dont. Eg and mcz are the only for sure I know are legit They are literally salaried. The other ones though? If you got a actual job that . it is laughable and nothing a day or two of ot wouldnt cover anyway...its mostly dumb nikkas wanting to . long and signing up for anything. Dmg which is now extinct was a big culprit. Didnt pay they players for months...corn the realest team tbh. All those nikkas work. All of them aint on hand out shyt. Most of those sponsors arw just letters. Them nikkas are not caking.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Real talk Zeus was killing that season. If I'm not mistaken he had Vergil Dante Magneto Strider and Zero on deck, always had swag combos AND solid play......... only thing is he always had a drop that could cause him to lose the set :shaq:.

I'm extra garbage but Rose been my girl. The only thing Luffy showed me was that damn dash up throw, shyt is toooooooo slick. Got that Arturo execution :snoop:.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Real talk Zeus was killing that season. If I'm not mistaken he had Vergil Dante Magneto Strider and Zero on deck, always had swag combos AND solid play......... only thing is he always had a drop that could cause him to lose the set :shaq:.

I'm extra garbage but Rose been my girl. The only thing Luffy showed me was that damn dash up throw, shyt is toooooooo slick. Got that Arturo execution :snoop:.

Aint shyt changed :snoop:

Rose been my boo for years. I just never took sf4 seriously after super because I got tired of playing excellent footsies for a whole match and then get vortexed to death on one mistake. ultra took away vortexes and gave rose a real reversal. now shes amzing apparently.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Aint shyt changed :snoop:

Rose been my boo for years. I just never took sf4 seriously after super because I got tired of playing excellent footsies for a whole match and then get vortexed to death on one mistake. ultra took away vortexes and gave rose a real reversal. now shes amzing apparently.

Not only that but the damage increase is great. Ex soul spiral does 200 stun, soul spiral also juggles off of air trades and reflect. They also sped up the forward dash and Ultra 1. On a 1-10 I'm about a 4 as a player but Rose is NOT top tier. Luffy played godlike and got lucky with the bracket in top 8.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
oh i know shes not top tier. shes just really really solid and good now. if sh had a dp :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not only that but the damage increase is great. Ex soul spiral does 200 stun, soul spiral also juggles off of air trades and reflect. They also sped up the forward dash and Ultra 1. On a 1-10 I'm about a 4 as a player but Rose is NOT top tier. Luffy played godlike and got lucky with the bracket in top 8.
oh i know shes not top tier. shes just really really solid and good now. if sh had a dp :wow:

anFTCW0.jpg

s/o to that nikka Combofiend :troll:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anFTCW0.jpg

s/o to that nikka Combofiend :troll:
This is a big thing that I do not like about sf4. All special moves should be punishable as hell if they're just thrown out there. Too much shyt be safe and it makes no sense. A full screen hurricane kick is safe if I block it? Really? Foh. I know I shouldn't be blocking it anyway, but come on. And grabbing too strong in this game as well. All attacks should have priority over grabs. And I mean ALL. I shouldn't see the startup of a move only to get snatched out of it. shyt is dumb as hell.