Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sanford eatin' :banderas:
im curious if Smug, Zeus, Rico and the rest of them gonna continue the gatekeeping when they get back :lupe: this new sanford tryna turn over a new leaf and squash all his past problems

nikka left all the salt on the ravioli and closed the can for good:wow:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sanford out here snappin
iZA44bwwjZyjL.png
the KING has returned :krs::damn::blessed::

i can't wait to see WNF at old man Valle's house tho :banderas: it's invite only so you know it's gonna be only the elite

Daps
@T-K-G Now this nikka can go get himself some Vitamin water :blessed:

He looked really strong today...Rico n them gonna come back and start hatin' again tho.

He caught a very clean body just now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
WNF at old man valle's house tonight, the arcade being renovated for 3 weeks

velociraptor/Snake eyez and the rest of the regulars in there

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to check the archives tonight. I've been sleepin on next level battle circuit.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasn't been active like that for a MINUTE but Jago has left EMP as well
https://www.facebook.com/andre.j.lambert.77/posts/10204227960837282
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................Im originally rejoined Empire to rep the brand so that when and I will get famous through fitness I could bring shine to my peoples, nikkas I been through shyt wit, Sanford S Kelly, Michael Yipes Mendoza, Samantha Hancock Etfukkingcetera......buuuuuuuuuuut it seems like all my nikkas are gone, with exception of Arthur Red Hill andLincoln Morris. Soon after I got more motivated to do shyt with gaming because Nelson had talks with me and gave me the spark again, he could always bring people together and thats what he honestly wanted, so I got hype, got back on my lab shyt, I mean fukk, I was playing this nikka Javier Padilla in Marvel hrs before my finals lol (we risky like dat)........Then I lost someone I known for 10 years and till this day I cant sit still because I actually lost just about the only person on this planet who could see right through me but I knew him to, and the last thing he left behind was his dream of Empire and its success and Im all for it but this shyt was for people I call my fam and I know I roll solo and keep to myself, but its different when you been through shyt wit people! Im done with Empire, because I no longer have purpose here because my fam is gone. Im going to Evo 2015 as Twisted Jago and then the games are done... This was step 2, Evo is step 3 and I am finished for good