Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
im curious if Smug, Zeus, Rico and the rest of them gonna continue the gatekeeping when they get back :lupe: this new sanford tryna turn over a new leaf and squash all his past problems

nikka left all the salt on the ravioli and closed the can for good:wow:

It's good that they stepped their game up, but that's some fakkit motivation to try to literally starve a nikka. They should have leveled up because he ws beating their asses all the time. Now that he's bullshyt free, he can (I believe will) step his game back up and take back over, because at the end of the day, he's still better than they are.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's good that they stepped their game up, but that's some fakkit motivation to try to literally starve a nikka. They should have leveled up because he ws beating their asses all the time. Now that he's bullshyt free, he can (I believe will) step his game back up and take back over, because at the end of the day, he's still better than they are.
to be fair sanford was shytTING on every single person in new york on some cocky fakkit type shyt :scusthov: i can understand them not havin no sympathy

anyways, Smug is free as hell to Snake Eyez, dude bodied him twice tonight, he dont got any giefs to practice with in NY since Aquasilk stopped comin out

smug playin a FT7 money match right now tho against Happy Tang :lupe:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously. To me that's beat a nikka ass territory. If your problem with me is that deep that you want to starve me then let's throw the hands then. fukk all the video game shyt.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
to be fair sanford was shytTING on every single person in new york on some cocky fakkit type shyt :scusthov: i can understand them not havin no sympathy

anyways, Smug is free as hell to Snake Eyez, dude bodied him twice tonight, he dont got any giefs to practice with in NY since Aquasilk stopped comin out

smug playin a FT7 money match right now tho against Happy Tang :lupe:

True, but if you know Sanford's history at all, he just uses that to motivate the coast. He's always done that. He wants people to step their shyt up. It's at least 50% an act.

Good job to Smug, he beat Sanford, but he's OT getting roughed up. He's beating Valle, but you can tell he has little to no match knowledge.

And Arturo is a plain fakkit, literally and figuratively. Hiding behind/dikkriding Team PIE, riding Spooky's dikk so he can eat, because who else fukks with him, gossiping and hating on EMP/Triforce like a broad, and barely being passable in SF, even after spending over a month in Japan. And we won't even discuss the Ricky shyt (don't even ask me how):scusthov:

Last edited:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smug is the only one that really causes problems for Sanford. Rico and art still ain't really fukking with Sanford like that. Sanford even bodied Rico in a ft5 at east coast throwdown. It was like 5 to 1.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Seriously. To me that's beat a nikka ass territory. If your problem with me is that deep that you want to starve me then let's throw the hands then. fukk all the video game shyt.
I mean, you gonna fight a nikka just cuz he beatin you in a game tho? it aint like they doin anything dirty :manny: what was he supposed to do in that situation "aye if you beat me one more time we fightin:birdman: " that's even more corny imo

sanford 30 years old he shouldn't need that chump change to survive in the first place :beli:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, you gonna fight a nikka just cuz he beatin you in a game tho? it aint like they doin anything dirty :manny: what was he supposed to do in that situation "aye if you beat me one more time we fightin:birdman: " that's even more corny imo

sanford 30 years old he shouldn't need that chump change to survive in the first place :beli:
Good points, especially about Sanford being 30 and even needing this little money like that in the first place, but them purposely trying to starve a nikka and then making fun of him and shyt just doesn't sit right with me. Their motivation should be strictly off the fact he was beating they ass and not to fukk with his livelyhood.

Lol, but I guess they would be doing that either way.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Good points, especially about Sanford being 30 and even needing this little money like that in the first place, but them purposely trying to starve a nikka and then making fun of him and shyt just doesn't sit right with me. Their motivation should be strictly off the fact he was beating they ass and not to fukk with his livelyhood.

Lol, but I guess they would be doing that either way.
imo it was way more entertaining before we found out that they were LITERALLY starving that nikka, then it got :damn::wow::scusthov: status

i realized how demonic this FGC could get with that rico gif and that smug video :banderas: that shyt was cutthroat as hell

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

starts from like 3hrs05mins

3hrs17mins - only 4 nikkas actually paying for rent/food, everyone else lazy, some nikkas would get money from sponsors on the low and keep the money for themselves, all the debt he accumulated(around 30k) was directly for the players yet NONE of them are even attempting to help pay it back, so it's seen as his debt

3hrs36mins - PLOT TWIST, sanford starts the "triforce takes peoples money" rumor in 2009 :ohhh::wow: he also has a message of sanford shytting on him, but never told sanford that he had it or even heard it

3hr52mins- NO GIRL CAN EVEN fukk ME UNLESS SHE'S WORTHY rant

3hrs56mins - random Riley Freeman soundin nikka calls in and blows up triforce :dead:"yooo nikka why you lyin :mindblown:"

4hr03mins - M2K went in on a holy grail war, he never went to the Arc, and descended into the ABYSS :laff:

4hr05min - white people aren't loyal, they just have a certain sense of integrity (:snoop: c00nin it up)

4hr09min30secs - you are on the on blast show....PUT ME ON BLAST :pacspit: i dare these muthafukka

4hrs13mins - someone else confirms triforce was the only nikka really workin

5hr14min - why sanford lazy ass had to get sponsored by steam co. to go to evo

5hr20min - he got dark files on nikkas in case they really try to talk shyt :birdman:

5hr23min - Peter Papis(iraq veteran) is the nikka that choked out Smooth Viper,
5hr25min - peter and sanford beef
5hr26min40sec - Knife Fights

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
-Smooth Viper got choked by an older dude who's name I cant remember for laughing in his face when he asked him to pay back money but I dont remember what for
-Basically there was quite a bit of disrespect towards people paying the rent by people living for free in the Arc. Smooth Viper getting choked being an example of one incident.
Wow this thread is like the matrix I truly did not realize how deep this FGC rabbit hole goes these stories are hilarious

Getting choked out by your partner:merchant:
Smooth Viper must a been a grade A dikkhead cuz Noel stole off on this nikka back in 2011 too

@ 10 seconds :mjlol:

normally i'd feel bad cuz dude had a cast on, but going off the first 10 seconds you can tell he was prolly mocking Noel and he was havin that shyt :laff:laff::laff::laff: