Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you mean to tell me after 12 years triforce couldnt figure out how to set up a youtube for these guys? He told them to focus on the games, and he would handle the business. How is he not to blame?
There is an Empire Arcadia youtube channel with plenty of content. He was referring to the fact that these dudes weren't creating content to post on there. He shouldn't have to hold their hand on something that simple.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

:damn:

i believe triforce about the players being lazy and freeloading after adding everything up. it seems like his intentions were good, but he was either too generous or stubborn for housing and feeding all of those players. he should have listened to the guy carrying his brand and should have stopped babying them.

:russ: at that guy coming in out of no where saying you lying that's your dik :laff:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Just bought an Evo Monitor (VH236H) and CronusMAX off ebay :banderas:

The cronusMAX I bought from the official makers ebay store cause I've been hearing about counterfeit ones from other sellers. Now I can hold off on spending $200 for a TE2 for my Xbox One and use my 3 PS3 TEs (my wallet is on Sanford Status so $200 is out the question :to:)

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Just bought an Evo Monitor (VH236H) and CronusMAX off ebay :banderas:

The cronusMAX I bought from the official makers ebay store cause I've been hearing about counterfeit ones from other sellers. Now I can hold off on spending $200 for a TE2 for my Xbox One and use my 3 PS3 TEs (my wallet is on Sanford Status so $200 is out the question :to:)

hmm that cronusmax looks pretty legit and makes me wanna cop :patrice:

i've been rolling with a pad and have been itching at picking up a stick lately but i hear that most converters aren't reliable. have you used this or know someone with it?

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I been playing with a pad for the past few years but Im thinking about copping a stick finally last one I had was the Street Fighter Anniversary stick they made for the Xbox/PS2 so I really dont know shyt about good sticks I saw EVO has a licensed stick for 150 that glows and shyt:laugh: Im thinking about copping that or making my girl get me one for my bday next month :patrice:

What Stick would yall recommend?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I been playing with a pad for the past few years but Im thinking about copping a stick finally last one I had was the Street Fighter Anniversary stick they made for the Xbox/PS2 so I really dont know shyt about good sticks I saw EVO has a licensed stick for 150 that glows and shyt:laugh: Im thinking about copping that or making my girl get me one for my bday next month :patrice:

What Stick would yall recommend?
Any Mad Catz TE/KE/PRO Stick
Quanba
High end Hori

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
hmm that cronusmax looks pretty legit and makes me wanna cop :patrice:

i've been rolling with a pad and have been itching at picking up a stick lately but i hear that most converters aren't reliable. have you used this or know someone with it?
It's reliable but it's banned from most tourneys due to the macros. So as long as you don't expect to enter tourneys with it you'll be ok. The CronusMAX makers are looking into making a tourney legal version of the MAX that omits the macros functionality

llt23

All Star
Daps
played against pies poem last night with my day 2 Makoto. Got merked. Didnt wanna play my other characters cause i havent used them in a minute.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Completely forgot about VxG takin place this weekend

• Friday, 12pm-5pm (intermission from 3pm-3:45pm), games TBD
  • Saturday, 11am-4pm (intermission from 1pm-1:45pm), games TBD
  • Sunday, 11am-3pm - Finals every half hour, order TBD

llt23

All Star
Daps
Louffy just won a euro major. Ryan Hart was tryna do it for all the Sagets but got bopped couldnt win one game. Luffy on another level right now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Louffy just won a euro major. Ryan Hart was tryna do it for all the Sagets but got bopped couldnt win one game. Luffy on another level right now
to be fair Dreamhack is kind of free unless the asain players come through, nikkas already knew it was gonna be another Ryan/Louffy grand finals :yawn:

last one i watched was back in winter when Daigo/Gamerbee/Mago/Xian came through and fukked shyt up, louffy still got 3rd tho :ehh: