Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'll go off what I can remember and by what has been posted in here:
-As explained by @T-K-G, Triforce said Sanford started the Triforce steals money rumor. The story there was that Sanford had won a tourny and wanted to cash the cheque but didn't have a bank account to do so, so Triforce offered to do it but instead Sanford had Chris Matrix do it because he didn't trust Triforce to not pocket some of the cash. Matrix told Triforce this himself.
-Said he has audio of Sanford saying fukk Triforce I don't fukk with that nikka among many things but never said anything about it
-Mewtwo King has never been to the arc but wrote up an article on Reddit to defend Triforce
-Retold some of the Justin stories from last week's show
-The reason Dieminion left the first time was because of Sanford's attitude when he lost to him and felt like he shouldn't be trying to fist fight with his own teammates
-There was plenty of fist fights in the Arc, and knife fights went down too
-Smooth Viper got choked by an older dude who's name I cant remember for laughing in his face when he asked him to pay back money but I dont remember what for
-Basically there was quite a bit of disrespect towards people paying the rent by people living for free in the Arc. Smooth Viper getting choked being an example of one incident.
-A female member who is currently part of EMP since 2012 cosigned everything Triforce was saying as she saw things herself
-A dude who had left EMP a couple years back who also had his own grudges cosigned what Triforce was saying
-Touched on the racist aspect of The Steam Co saying they will send Sanford to Evo if he(Triforce) pours a can of "raviolio":lolbron: on his head on video. Compared it to pointing a gun at his feet and saying "Dance ******", which I wholeheartedly agree with
-The bullshyt having to deal with websites like Eventhubs who he'd ask to have partnerships with sponsors posted as stories to which they'd tell him they'd think about it, but would have no hesitation posting stories about players leaving EMP
-Denied asking for money from players winnings (although many sponsors or teams do this)

Theres more but I'll post whatever else I remember in a bit
-at the Arc damn near EVERYONE would be watching cartoons and playing games instead of doing promo/youtoube/street promotion stuff to help get money to pay bills and food, Triforce/Justin/Kreymore were the ONLY ones bringing in money, damn near feeding and taking care off 20 leechin ass nikkas

-said if all those dudes keep saying he's full of shyt and lying, then why aren't ANY of those dudes calling up and putting him on blast? because they KNOW hasn't even touched the REAL demonic shyt they had going on behind the scenes and they're scared of him airing them out (arturo was in the chat talking but the second triforce showed up dude went MUTE, even though he stayed in the chat :mjlol::wow:)

- said he NEVER wanted the money and fame, he only wanted to leave something behind after he died and that EMP was gonna be his legacy

- said Sanford wasn't doing ANY promo for the sponsor they had, and then 2 weeks from evo he showed up asking for money to go, and when triforce went to ask the sponsors they said "sanford aint even promoting our shyt :stopitslime: we aint givin him no money" and THAT'S why he had to run to Steam Co

this is just off the dome :wow: im sure there's a good bit of stuff we missed, notice we didn't mention any of the FUNNY shyt he was droppin :banderas:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-at the Arc damn near EVERYONE would be watching cartoons and playing games instead of doing promo/youtoube/street promotion stuff to help get money to pay bills and food, Triforce/Justin/Kreymore were the ONLY ones bringing in money, damn near feeding and taking care off 20 leechin ass nikkas

-said if all those dudes keep saying he's full of shyt and lying, then why aren't ANY of those dudes calling up and putting him on blast? because they KNOW hasn't even touched the REAL demonic shyt they had going on behind the scenes and they're scared of him airing them out (arturo was in the chat talking but the second triforce showed up dude went MUTE, even though he stayed in the chat :mjlol::wow:)

- said he NEVER wanted the money and fame, he only wanted to leave something behind after he died and that EMP was gonna be his legacy

- said Sanford wasn't doing ANY promo for the sponsor they had, and then 2 weeks from evo he showed up asking for money to go, and when triforce went to ask the sponsors they said "sanford aint even promoting our shyt :stopitslime: we aint givin him no money" and THAT'S why he had to run to Steam Co

this is just off the dome :wow: im sure there's a good bit of stuff we missed, notice we didn't mention any of the FUNNY shyt he was droppin :banderas:
Triforce likes to feed his nikkas:mjlol:

Oh yea:
-One of the dudes in the call seemed to have some hatred for Yipes and asked if Yipes was really who he says he is or if he was shady and Triforce deaded that saying he has nothing bad to say about Yipes, he has always kept it real, kept his personal life private, and him leaving was about protecting his brand

Damn thats all I can remember right now

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just got back from Evo this morning. If any of yall can go i really suggest going at least once. The level of detail and presentation was beyond crazy. And next year is going to even be better because it will be the first evo for a handful of games (Namely Smash 4/MKX and Guilty Gear Xrd)

Also it's vegas. So there's PLENTY of stuff to do on the strip after the tournament is over.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Wow this thread is like the matrix I truly did not realize how deep this FGC rabbit hole goes these stories are hilarious

Getting choked out by your partner:merchant:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
-Smooth Viper got choked by an older dude who's name I cant remember for laughing in his face when he asked him to pay back money but I dont remember what for
-Basically there was quite a bit of disrespect towards people paying the rent by people living for free in the Arc. Smooth Viper getting choked being an example of one incident.
i JUST remembered dude's name, Peter Poppis(that's how his last name sounded when triforce said it) and dude was a military vet and had been deployed to Iraq twice, he was NOT tryna hear some lazy ass gamers complain when they weren't even paying for shyt like he was, and he left the arc cuz sanford was poppin shyt and dude was like "if i stay in this house im gonna fukkin kill this dude :pacspit: on everything"

:mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sanford on stream being an adult :ohhh:

SteamCo got this nikka livin righteously already :gladbron::obama: he's on his redemption arc

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lil Evil look like he was shook. Too much real off twitter.
Yep, that's why i can't take most of these nikkas seriously when they say shyt online, they know damn well they see the nikkas they got problems with on a daily yet hold they tongue, dude looked like he wanted to run when sanford was talkin to him