Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
This obs will be great on my commute to work. LMAO KNIFE FIGHTS.... Sanford needs his meds, this is comedy.

Daps
Cant believe I missed all this fukkery :snoop:

I've been reading through the posts and it sounds hilarious. Can I get some cliff notes please so I can put everything into context?
:feedme::sadcam:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant believe I missed all this fukkery :snoop:

I've been reading through the posts and it sounds hilarious. Can I get some cliff notes please so I can put everything into context?
:feedme::sadcam:
I'll go off what I can remember and by what has been posted in here:
-As explained by @T-K-G, Triforce said Sanford started the Triforce steals money rumor. The story there was that Sanford had won a tourny and wanted to cash the cheque but didn't have a bank account to do so, so Triforce offered to do it but instead Sanford had Chris Matrix do it because he didn't trust Triforce to not pocket some of the cash. Matrix told Triforce this himself.
-Said he has audio of Sanford saying fukk Triforce I don't fukk with that nikka among many things but never said anything about it
-Mewtwo King has never been to the arc but wrote up an article on Reddit to defend Triforce
-Retold some of the Justin stories from last week's show
-The reason Dieminion left the first time was because of Sanford's attitude when he lost to him and felt like he shouldn't be trying to fist fight with his own teammates
-There was plenty of fist fights in the Arc, and knife fights went down too
-Smooth Viper got choked by an older dude who's name I cant remember for laughing in his face when he asked him to pay back money but I dont remember what for
-Basically there was quite a bit of disrespect towards people paying the rent by people living for free in the Arc. Smooth Viper getting choked being an example of one incident.
-A female member who is currently part of EMP since 2012 cosigned everything Triforce was saying as she saw things herself
-A dude who had left EMP a couple years back who also had his own grudges cosigned what Triforce was saying
-Touched on the racist aspect of The Steam Co saying they will send Sanford to Evo if he(Triforce) pours a can of "raviolio":lolbron: on his head on video. Compared it to pointing a gun at his feet and saying "Dance ******", which I wholeheartedly agree with
-The bullshyt having to deal with websites like Eventhubs who he'd ask to have partnerships with sponsors posted as stories to which they'd tell him they'd think about it, but would have no hesitation posting stories about players leaving EMP
-Denied asking for money from players winnings (although many sponsors or teams do this)

Theres more but I'll post whatever else I remember in a bit

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:lolbron::mjlol::russ: @ the struggle. If this is the sacrifices it takes to be a tournament level gamer...count me out.

I'm aware this is the sick dude, but I hear it's not cancer he has, but an auto-immune disease (allegedly not AIDS/HIV).
Lol what was Marn even attempting there? I remember a few years ago dude was all over the streams and events talking about his new plan and he was gonna get in shape and drop a ton of weight and all the haters would be amazed. Guess he likes eating more lol. Sad.

Daps
@Sonny Creems

Thank you sir....

:mjlol: @ pouring Raviolio on his head... I'm laughin' at that shyt while typin' this. What kind of wager is that :russ:

Sounds like Sanford is a fukking cancer, and judging from what I've seen from him I could easily see how this could be the case.

:ohhh: @ knife fights happening in the house....but nobody hit the hospital? :comeon:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Sonny Creems

Thank you sir....

:mjlol: @ pouring Raviolio on his head... I'm laughin' at that shyt while typin' this. What kind of wager is that :russ:

Sounds like Sanford is a fukking cancer, and judging from what I've seen from him I could easily see how this could be the case.

:ohhh: @ knife fights happening in the house....but nobody hit the hospital? :comeon:

They could probably fund all the tournys they wanted if they put some cameras and mics in there 24/7. If this isnt reality TV ready, I don't know what is. Call it "The Arc". Trademarked.:smugfavre:

Daps
They could probably fund all the tournys they wanted if they put some cameras and mics in there 24/7. If this isnt reality TV ready, I don't know what is. Call it "The Arc". Trademarked.:smugfavre:

The exposals would be legendary too and the confessional camera clips would be on some other shyt seein Sanford sittin infront of the camera like ... :pacspit: and :sadcam: at the same time. While everyone else like :umad: