Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Snake is scared. Always has been:mjlol:

Watch enough of his streams and you'll figure out the type of nikka he is:russ:

Truth is SF5 broke Snake Eyez. Capcom made SF5 Gief specifically around making sure Snake didn't win(true story I have on very good authority. No I don't have receipts:manny::russ:)
Honestly I believe this because I thought they definitely made Zangief weak on purpose, he was decent for half a season I think season 3 and they nerfed his ass in season 3.5.

But I personally didn't think they nerfed him because of snake eyez, I felt like they nerfed him because of Itazan. Because when itazan gets a good grappler the Japanese fgc complain and act p*ssy. Abigail was broken for 1 season so he definitely needed the nerf.
They had to nerf Abigail multiple times though.

Street fighter 6 is flames though, despite the tier list, characters are still very viable.

Although I do think snake might be scared of being downloaded, I still think dude is mad talented. His potemkin in guilty gear was something else

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: tgu

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Bruh that AKI trailer is something else.. I don't know if a fighting game is going to match Street Fighter 6. This game is fire

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
What's a PC job? He gave Art $3000 to build him a PC?? fukk that I woulda built it myself.

This is kinda funny cause Art is near 50 pulling this off hahaha.

Charging interest on a loan like that is low level from my perspective.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This society, :snoop: either beat his ass or just air him out, but you out here e -begging for another man:dame:

Cards fall as they may :childplease: nikka you damn near a 40 year old man posting a sob story on social media. You know who Art is you should’ve demanded the money upfront.