Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theyll just be another character everyone picks

Ken does a DP and it lands and you take damage and stops your offense.

JP does ex amnesia and resets neutral. To get damage you need to hit them after.

Outside of the corner and countering throws the above situation doesnt scream broken to me.

You bait it like any other reversal :yeshrug:

Could they take away the mugen combos off of corner throws. Sure :yeshrug:

You know what it probably is the best fukk it :ehh: the upside gives it the push I suppose
There always is. But I honestly don't mind JP too much because he can get mauled and baited, but I love any character getting nerfed that isn't mine and they'll more than likely buff my character :lolbron: I play Ryu.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I like how Snake Eyez didn't enter any tournaments(besides twitch rivals where he ocv'd multiple teams), said evo wasn't worth it, and didn't get invited to any invitationals(they were wrong for that). He then turns around and qualifies for the highest paid FGC tournament with what people are saying is the worst character on the roster. I hope he wins or at the least places high.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I like how Snake Eyez didn't enter any tournaments(besides twitch rivals where he ocv'd multiple teams), said evo wasn't worth it, and didn't get invited to any invitationals(they were wrong for that). He then turns around and qualifies for the highest paid FGC tournament with what people are saying is the worst character on the roster. I hope he wins or at the least places high.

If we honest breh, he wasn’t relevant in SFV post season 3. He streamed Kage ranked but that was about it. He wasn’t making waves for an invitational to notice him.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
If we honest breh, he wasn’t relevant in SFV post season 3. He streamed Kage ranked but that was about it. He wasn’t making waves for an invitational to notice him.

I suppose you're right but I was talking about Gamers8 mainly. They did get a lot of players from around the world, I didn't take into account their popularity in their respective regions.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I suppose you're right but I was talking about Gamers8 mainly. They did get a lot of players from around the world, I didn't take into account their popularity in their respective regions.

Yea those Arabs are all about those big names NA has, Punk, Mena etc who been putting work in on SFL, online tournies, & stream.

Somebody said, “now that snake is locked in to CPT he’s just gonna chill” if he wants that Arab money he gotta show up for that NLBC money. :francis:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Yea those Arabs are all about those big names NA has, Punk, Mena etc who been putting work in on SFL, online tournies, & stream.

Somebody said, “now that snake is locked in to CPT he’s just gonna chill” if he wants that Arab money he gotta show up for that NLBC money. :francis:
Yeah that's the problem with snake. Has the potential to be bigger than he is, just from playing Zangief, but doesn't capitalize on it.

To be fair though, Zangief in street fighter 5 was straight garbage even though Gief is still low tier in 6 at least he has some more options.

Hopefully his strategy works out and he gets at least a top 8 appearance in Capcom Cup, otherwise that will suck hard. Capcom Cup going to be filled with bad matchups too, so let's hope he pulls it off.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah that's the problem with snake. Has the potential to be bigger than he is, just from playing Zangief, but doesn't capitalize on it.

To be fair though, Zangief in street fighter 5 was straight garbage even though Gief is still low tier in 6 at least he has some more options.

Hopefully his strategy works out and he gets at least a top 8 appearance in Capcom Cup, otherwise that will suck hard. Capcom Cup going to be filled with bad matchups too, so let's hope he pulls it off.
The more he plays, the more they learn and develop tech against him. This is, as they used to call it, STSFN

S ave
T hat
S hit
F or
N ationals

He's going for the M. After seeing what Bird got for Evo, I don't blame him. That Evo pot was insulting.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The more he plays, the more they learn and develop tech against him. This is, as they used to call it, STSFN

S ave
T hat
S hit
F or
N ationals

He's going for the M. After seeing what Bird got for Evo, I don't blame him. That Evo pot was insulting.
I really hope it pays off, been subbed to his twitch for a minute, would love to see him win big. Any brothers in the fgc really, but he hasn't won anything huge yet, so I would like him to win it big. I think top 8 gotta be at least 50 Grand. I really hope he can get a mill though.

Hopefully Itazan/Kichipa won't train with the Asians id they don't make it in 😂

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I'm rooting for Idom/Punk/Snake to hold it down in finals :yeshrug: why not, we overdue for a squad that can pressure the other countries consistently

Punk prolly has the best chance, Idom has to put in 2x the work to win with Manon, and if Snake is just chilling he’s gonna get washed at CPT.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Punk prolly has the best chance, Idom has to put in 2x the work to win with Manon, and if Snake is just chilling he’s gonna get washed at CPT.
How does Punk have a better chance than someone who's won more under pressure? Idom will always be above Punk until he figures out how to cross the finish line

And how is a snake just chilling when he just won a tournament :dahell: Seems to me he's just keeping his tech to himself and not wasting time at tournaments with small pots, that's not chilling he's clearly in the lab. This is the best time for him to go on a Gief run because everyone's still figuring out the meta