Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That kid was the definition of awkward. pretty much made ZMC though. That tourney he was literally unfukkwithable. To this day I haven't felt so helpless in a match.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I went to final round that year he was blowing nikkas up and you would just randomly see him in corners and shyt with a notebook marathoning magical girl anime :lolbron:

trying to have a convo with dude was a chore

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there needs to be more fades in the FGC :yeshrug: all these nikkas walkin round at evo having 1000 dollar money matches :mindblown: i woulda been hittin licks left and right (#NoRicky :whoa:)
I get the distinct feeling that they protect their own. As weak as they may seem you'd probably get fukked up for trying that shyt.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to final round that year he was blowing nikkas up and you would just randomly see him in corners and shyt with a notebook marathoning magical girl anime :lolbron:

trying to have a convo with dude was a chore
Breh I know :russ:

Takes him a while to warm up to new people but he's cool. He was way better with it the last few times I saw him.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh I know :pachaha:

Takes him a while to warm up to new people but he's cool. He was way better with it the last few times I saw him.

naw hes a cool lil kid, just even when he knew me he would still having stints of being weird as hell lol.

Daps
well since we've got the official thread change here are some of my favorite salt moments off the top of my head. Most anyone who pays attention to FGC has seen these, but still.

Flux - Any Amount :pachaha:

CJ showstopper - fukk Flux start at 7:09

Yipes - Remove the headsets... and place them right on the desk.. I dont like you. :russ:

and of course

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the distinct feeling that they protect their own. As weak as they may seem you'd probably get fukked up for trying that shyt.
Trust me it's not like that

A lot of people that do deserve fades dont get them shyts

You can say that about life tho :manny:

Then you have situations where people may get out of pocket but thats when you hit them with the :dahell: "Nah breh I'm not the one to do that shyt to."

But then again, thats also how life is :manny:

For the most part everybody just chilling. We playing games :manny:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me it's not like that

A lot of people that do deserve fades dont get them shyts

You can say that about life tho :manny:

Then you have situations where people may get out of pocket but thats when you hit them with the :dahell: "Nah breh I'm not the one to do that shyt to."

But then again, thats also how life is :manny:
I'll agree with that because fchamp should have gotten his frail ass whooped a looooong time ago.