Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yo, I never new this shyt about Ricky but I knew one them had to get at Ricky. No homo but dude is too pretty and a lot of them fgc nikkas be acting suspect. Not surprised at all. I would love to hear all the wild fgc stories because I know there's probably a million of them.
im gonna have the proper smiley/gif reaction to this statement tomorrow :snooze:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:whoo:@ the numbers this thread is doing

Not surprised about Arturo or alot of the FGC being type mango/suspect

I remember years ago I went to a local FGC tournament in G-boro and Art was there with another long haired Asian player (can't think of his name). I cross paths with son and he literally wreaked of weed and ass, like son hadn't washed his ass in days. Then When I spoke to son it fukking bugged me out that he voice was higher and softer than Michael Jackson crying during a CBS interview. shyt literally had me trippin.

But now that I think about it alot of those FGC dudes being having mango tendencies, I was in fact invited to that tourney by a homey from high school. Son was cool back in the day, but tell me when I meet this dude there he rolls up with a fukking tongue ring in his mouth, wearing and extra smedium shirt :wtf:. shyt bugged me out, needless to say I never talked to son again after that tourney. That whole scene behind closed doors is :scusthov:.

Regardless keep the fukkery going brehs, doing an exposal thread like this on other forums will get you banned with the quickness.:salute:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Mike Ross fukking with that crazy chick giving up the puss just to learn Street Fighter and then bytching him out after she got bopped left me :dead:

Viscant saying Mike took one for the team had me :russ:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
these stories are crazy and some of them are just straight up :gag::damn::snoop:

i was watching the king of chinatown documentary last night since it was free on hulu and triforce just came off as a sleazy salesman. i cant believe justin didn't ditch him sooner.

it seems like a lot of pro gamers spend so much time learning a game that they neglect everything else and end up becoming weirdos who don't have much knowledge on anything outside of gaming.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
these stories are crazy and some of them are just straight up :gag::damn::snoop:

i was watching the king of chinatown documentary last night since it was free on hulu and triforce just came off as a sleazy salesman. i cant believe justin didn't ditch him sooner.

it seems like a lot of pro gamers spend so much time learning a game that they neglect everything else and end up becoming weirdos who don't have much knowledge on anything outside of gaming.

Yeah, one of the trends I noticed about a lot of these "purist" hardcore gamers that had me like thinking otherwise about getting too deep into the culture of the competitive scene. This shyt is wild and disgusting.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ricky could write a book and put the entire FGC on blast :wow:on some superhead type shyt :scusthov:
tumblr_inline_moxiqjVOJa1qz4rgp.gif

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
It's hard to get deep into the nuances of a fighting game and still live a normal life. Studying strategy guides, frame data for 30 some characters, consistent online play, and offline with other dudes in a small hot sweaty bedroom/basement. Watching vids on YouTube, discussing tech all day on a message board then going out to local tourneys and seeing the same dudes week to week.

I done a fraction of that with one character in VF and felt my life was wasted. Can't imagine all of that being my whole life like some of these cats

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
3:05 confirmed it, Arturo be savin these battiboys :scusthov:

Yo, I never new this shyt about Ricky but I knew one them had to get at Ricky. No homo but dude is too pretty and a lot of them fgc nikkas be acting suspect. Not surprised at all. I would love to hear all the wild fgc stories because I know there's probably a million of them.
ricky is too pretty?
tumblr_ln7cx2XL6i1qfcb7s.gif
you got somethin you wanna tell us young man?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3:05 confirmed it, Arturo be savin these battiboys :scusthov:

ricky is too pretty?
tumblr_ln7cx2XL6i1qfcb7s.gif
you got somethin you wanna tell us young man?

Lol I meant too pretty for them nikkas because of how suspect they act sometimes.