Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the way Champ said he's gonna visit Arturo... I might have to leave this thread. I'm norcal all day but :sadcam:
it's already know fchamp was a fruit, nikka had the :steviej: face

but seeing Young Art get blown up like this :wow: ricky couldn't even hold back his
iZA44bwwjZyjL.png
face

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
3:05 confirmed it, Arturo be savin these battiboys :scusthov:

ricky is too pretty?
tumblr_ln7cx2XL6i1qfcb7s.gif
you got somethin you wanna tell us young man?

OMG wtf

"Im bout to visit arturo:ohlawd:"

Maaan i cant believe what im learning bout these nikkaz :scusthov:

I been to Next Level a couple of times and it only took me a few visits to realize i cant connect wiht most these wierdo ass nikkaz

Few normal mufckaz I'd see like Poem, and lionheart

but for the most part naaah them nikkaz could never be part of my circle which is why i aint bring too much mufckaz wit me when i went to next level

Akward ass nikkaz :scusthov::huhldup:

Havent been back there in years and dnt think i plan on it unless some new game come around or some sht :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
OMG wtf

"Im bout to visit arturo:ohlawd:"

Maaan i cant believe what im learning bout these nikkaz :scusthov:

I been to Next Level a couple of times and it only took me a few visits to realize i cant connect wiht most these wierdo ass nikkaz

Few normal mufckaz I'd see like Poem, and lionheart

but for the most part naaah them nikkaz could never be part of my circle which is why i aint bring too much mufckaz wit me when i went to next level

Akward ass nikkaz :scusthov::huhldup:

Havent been back there in years and dnt think i plan on it unless some new game come around or some sht :yeshrug:

see heres the thing, the more shyt people have actually going for them the more likely they are actually normal. Thats why most cats here are kind of bad cuz they have actual careers and lives lol. You go to other regions and the weirdos are always the nikkas who obviously just live to play games. I honestly would say its like 50/50 on nikkas being normal. Like I would actually hang with a few cats outside of games here. The smash scene is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse. like 80 percent of those niggs are type strange. I remember back in the day when I played WI was our rivals cuz they was right by us. Some nikka there got arrested for breaking into houses and get this....

stealing diapers :dead:

you can't make this shyt up

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is this the official FGC thread?

I want to make one but I'm fukking lazy

The Fighting Games Thread is :camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
see heres the thing, the more shyt people have actually going for them the more likely they are actually normal. Thats why most cats here are kind of bad cuz they have actual careers and lives lol. You go to other regions and the weirdos are always the nikkas who obviously just live to play games. I honestly would say its like 50/50 on nikkas being normal. Like I would actually hang with a few cats outside of games here. The smash scene is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse. like 80 percent of those niggs are type strange. I remember back in the day when I played WI was our rivals cuz they was right by us. Some nikka there got arrested for breaking into houses and get this....

there needs to be more fades in the FGC :yeshrug: all these nikkas walkin round at evo having 1000 dollar money matches :mindblown: i woulda been hittin licks left and right (#NoRicky :whoa:)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So is this the official FGC thread?

I want to make one but I'm fukking lazy

The Fighting Games Thread is :camby:
yep :jawalrus: im bouta change the title

yea that fighting games thread was kinda ass :dead: when i first seen it i was like "do these dudes follow the FGC at all? :lupe:" i almost didn't make this Evo thread cuz i aint think they were interested in the top level stuff :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
there needs to be more fades in the FGC :yeshrug: all these nikkas walkin round at evo having 1000 dollar money matches :mindblown: i woulda been hittin licks left and right (#NoRicky :whoa:)

I remember when I won frostys in chicago I was walking around with 1k in cash like :lupe:

then I forgot I was in north illinois and calmed down lol.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I remember when I won frostys in chicago I was walking around with 1k in cash like :lupe:

set up that coli fund to get me out to evo 2015 doe :mjpls: i'll sign up for a bullshyt tourney and get eliminated then spend the rest of the week juggin nikkas :birdman::blessed: all proceeds will be split with the brehs (65/35% of course :sas2:)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Frosty Faustings? Which one

What team do you run?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Frosty Faustings? Which one

What team do your run?

this was a while back when ultimate just dropped, think I ran team trenchcoat and was the first time I played andre. went on to eliminate the nikka from tourney multiple times :russ:

second year I think I only got ninth :/ mihe blew my ass up.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

LMAOOO who u telling that one time the smash cmmunity held a tournament at Next Level I stopped by and man them nikkaz was :snoop:
They were playing FFA and besides the fact that i got demoralized the overall feel of them was just soo damn awkward like none of em were having fun playing that sht...

Naaah man couldnt deal :whoa:

But i cant act like i dnt love this genre of games tho :wow:

And i enjoy the community overall :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a while back when ultimate just dropped, think I ran team trenchcoat and was the first time I played andre. went on to eliminate the nikka from tourney multiple times :russ:

second year I think I only got ninth :/ mihe blew my ass up.

Mihe :win:

A Houston Cat showed the world how to play Zero :win: