Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's cuz Tekken's harder than VF.:lolbron::myman:
Ol' girl isn't that good, and I remember hearing the reason why she screamed like that is because dude hit her with one of Jackie's backflips and it vaulted her over a half high fence for the ring out

:wow:

Tekken is harder for me though, not even going to bother with it anymore.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
cuz brawl is shyt da fck :what:
i like brawl more than melee tho
10eevif.jpg
:sadbron:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ol' girl isn't that good, and I remember hearing the reason why she screamed like that is because dude hit her with one of Jackie's backflips and it vaulted her over a half high fence for the ring out

:wow:

Tekken is harder for me though, not even going to bother with it anymore.

:mjlol: @ that shyt ending her. I can picture that joint happening.

And she's a chick, so of course she's not THAT good.:sas1::sas2:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That kid was the definition of awkward. pretty much made ZMC though. That tourney he was literally unfukkwithable. To this day I haven't felt so helpless in a match.
Yo I just went back and watch his match with Chris g and he may be awkward, but his swag levels when he beat him was on a trillion. Perfected him and did the anime pose for the camera and did a head nod like yup, a good day in the office. Left Chris g sitting there like his puppy just died with no handshake or nothing. :wow:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Yipes left Empire Arcadia again
Not surprised after Sanford left. Triforce himself said Yipes kept it real and said he's only in EMP for Dieminion and Sanford. And Sanford mentioned he was considering leaving last month. So that told me Yipes didn't really fukk with Triforce like that. BT been holding him down anyways. Dude has been bigger than EMP for a long time.

EDIT: This nikka:mjlol:

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Actually BT is a scam too. Basically triforce said the reason that die left BT is because they was giving him any of the things they promised him and when his contract was up with them he wanted to leave but kuggy pim him on blast on gaf saying he left and didn't fulfill his duties