Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll agree with that because fchamp should have gotten his frail ass whooped a looooong time ago.
Yea I felt like that for the longest till I met him. A lot of the shyt you see is an act for the people watching streams and shyt.

But some of that shyt does have a nikka like ":dahell:I wish he would try that shyt with me"

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
yeah champ been nothing but cool with me whenever I speak to him.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I felt like that for the longest till I met him. A lot of the shyt you see is an act for the people watching streams and shyt.

But some of that shyt does have a nikka like ":dahell:I wish he would try that shyt with me"
A lot of it is an act, but he went off on some dude that beat him with yun and he just went too far for my taste. I would have dropped him real quick.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
YOO I JUST FOUND AN OLD ARCHIVE OF ME PLAYIN VF5 ONLINE ON A STREAM

:blessed:

Im soo amazing :ohlawd:

Im the wolf player btw

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
yall got a scene out in Minnesota?

yeah. big games nowadays are bb and sf...marvel is so fukking dead here. its depressing. I guess thats what happens when a black man becomes the dominant player. when our best players were asians we would get like 40 a tourney. Now we lucky to get 12 or so smh. main reason I stopped playing so much, no comp here and I'm not about to travel for thsi shyt anymore atm

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah. big games nowadays are bb and sf...marvel is so fukking dead here. its depressing. I guess thats what happens when a black man becomes the dominant player. when our best players were asians we would get like 40 a tourney. Now we lucky to get 12 or so smh. main reason I stopped playing so much, no comp here and I'm not about to travel for thsi shyt anymore atm
marvel been on the decline seems like anyway, ultra and bb got all the hype

sidenote: i really hope the melee community dies off :stopitslime: why can't these fukkbois just play brawl and get over it, shyt is hyper than melee imo

YOO I JUST FOUND AN OLD ARCHIVE OF ME PLAYIN VF5 ONLINE ON A STREAM

:blessed:

Im soo amazing :ohlawd:

Im the wolf player btw

you know damn well you BEEN had that shyt bookmarked :mjlol: