Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I used to be heavy Into umvc3 would travel and everything. I got top 16/8 at like i wanna say 4 majors and won some regionals. Im larry holmes though from not practicing. Went to ufgt this year and got bopped :/

Might try to get back up there this season though
you know my nikka redman? that's the big(literally :mjlol:) homie :salute:

Viscant getting his ass whooped after liking Jurassic Park 3 and a random dude tap dancing on him as well :dead:

Buying internet chicks Buffy the Vampire dvds, what the fukk :bryan: :dead:
nikka said they stomped him out for liking a fukkin movie :dead: dude is top 5 GOAT storyteller hands down

his impersonation of Arturo stuttering after getting punked by ricky :hovlaff::hovlaff::hovlaff:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Thats dope I wisis I had the time and discipline to get good atome of these fighters. Who's on your best umvc3 team at the moment?
I dont evem know atm lol. I usually run devil may strider, but zero Is so fukking cheap..

And yeah i know of redma n but dont think i met him tbh

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
had no idea you were in this thread too :dead: all types of FGC brehs showing up out of nowhere

ricky really had them nikkas questionin they sexuality tho man wtf this can't be life :dead:

A bunch of introverted gamer virgins with little to no chance of fukking a half way decent chick hanging around a metro sexual male that looks prettier than any chick that would acutally give them some ass and that's willing to let any of them fukk him. Yeah sounds like ricky was eating well :scusthov:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at these ricky tales

I thought I knew most of the fgc fukkery but this shyt next level. Viscsnt my boy but :scust:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dead: at these ricky tales

I thought I knew most of the fgc fukkery but this shyt next level. Viscsnt my boy but :scusthov:
would you happen to know where to find the ravioli video? :patrice: nikkas STILL looking for that shyt but it's been deleted for a while now

nikkas said EMP was passin around Wong's discarded ravioli cans and caprisuns like Katrina victims :bryan::dead:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would you happen to know where to find the ravioli video? :patrice: nikkas STILL looking for that shyt but it's been deleted for a while now

nikkas said EMP was passin around Wong's discarded ravioli cans and caprisuns like Katrina victims :bryan::dead:
Wasnt that Justin's last day at the Arc? :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
OffbeatYearlyBream.gif

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These stories yall telllin got me crying

Ricky ortiz raffle :scusthov:

Wat kinda sht??

daaam never knew them emp nikkaz was strugglin like that and to hear them Next Level nikkaz banded together to literally stop this nikka from eating???

:wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, I never new this shyt about Ricky but I knew one them had to get at Ricky. No homo but dude is too pretty and a lot of them fgc nikkas be acting suspect. Not surprised at all. I would love to hear all the wild fgc stories because I know there's probably a million of them.