Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOD..DAMN...I've heard that buttsex smell story many years ago on Highervoltage forums.

This shyt has me cracking up for real :russ:^10000

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
nikka started off the story sayin "ricky was the most eligible bytch in the FGC back then, everyone wanted to touch that ass, he looked REALLY feminine" :dead::dead::dead::scusthov: like damn yall can't just get at real girls
I've never heard this story before, this shyt really got me like a mixture of :mindblown: :dahell: :wtf: :what: :dwillhuh::merchant::why::ufdup::deadmanny::whoa:

shyt is crazy

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as far as im concerned team PIE/Snake Eyez/Marc Teddy/Kino are the only real nikkas left in the FGC
10eevif.jpg

Noel Brown got that #HardonHoes championship belt tho :lolbron:
ibaL2DMmK2AbMs.gif

we could easily have an entire thread on the week to week fukkery of the FGC :banderas: but im too lazy to make one, might just switch the title of this thread to FGC Random Thoughts or something
U forgot the Coalition Of Real nikkas. People be shook when they show up to tournies. Unknown titties was about to piss his pants when ALLCAPS was barkin at him. I cosign the "All Things FGC" idea. Should be a new thread tho. Can drop the weekly streams and whatnot in there. And whatever shows up on /r/Kappa:youngsabo:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yipes is a real nikka, ghetto as fukk off camera lol. Chamo is actually coo, chris g a huge baby though. Hes better nowadays it seems buy I legit wanted to duff dude out in oerson from his sideways talking online.

Everyone in corn is real as nikkas too, brehs show nothing but love whenever I seen em and their tourney youmacon was ill.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
All caps all bark tho. Most those nikkas just coo, they aint really about that work.

Daps
There should be a game community fukkery thread in the arcadium , I completely agree. We could fill it with Random bullshyt, hype/salty moments too.

So does anyone here actually play umvc3 or SF4? I have a fightstick collecting dust because I was sick of getting that work during online play. :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
There should be a game community fukkery thread in the arcadium , I completely agree. We could fill it with Random bullshyt, hype/salty moments too.

So does anyone here actually play umvc3 or SF4? I have a fightstick collecting dust because I was sick of getting that work during online play. :russ:
I used to be heavy Into umvc3 would travel and everything. I got top 16/8 at like i wanna say 4 majors and won some regionals. Im larry holmes though from not practicing. Went to ufgt this year and got bopped :/

Might try to get back up there this season though

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
U forgot the Coalition Of Real nikkas. People be shook when they show up to tournies. Unknown titties was about to piss his pants when ALLCAPS was barkin at him. I cosign the "All Things FGC" idea. Should be a new thread tho. Can drop the weekly streams and whatnot in there. And whatever shows up on /r/Kappa:youngsabo:

:usure: who the hell is gonna repost all the trifocre/viscant stories touched on the last few pages? sure as hell not me :dead: too lazy for dat, somebody better multi quote all that shyt

as far as playin :sadcam: i used to main bison with a pocket abel a few years ago on my 360, then red ring hit and i only had my psFree :to: then just recently my ps3 kicked out on me too :dead: im ass out on everything right now until i cop a Xb1 or Ps4, waiting on the big games to drop before i make a decision

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: who the hell is gonna repost all the trifocre/viscant stories touched on the last few pages? sure as hell not me :dead: too lazy for dat, somebody better multi quote all that shyt

as far as playin :sadcam: i used to main bison with a pocket abel a few years ago on my 360, then red ring hit and i only had my psFree :to: then just recently my ps3 kicked out on me too :dead: im ass out on everything right now until i cop a Xb1 or Ps4, waiting on the big games to drop before i make a decision
Can repost it if it comes up again. No need to drop everything right away:sas2:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Viscant getting his ass whooped after liking Jurassic Park 3 and a random dude tap dancing on him as well :dead:

Buying internet chicks Buffy the Vampire dvds, what the fukk :bryan: :dead:

Daps
I used to be heavy Into umvc3 would travel and everything. I got top 16/8 at like i wanna say 4 majors and won some regionals. Im larry holmes though from not practicing. Went to ufgt this year and got bopped :/

Might try to get back up there this season though

:ohhh: Thats dope I wish I had the time and discipline to get good at some of these fighters. Who's on your best umvc3 team at the moment?