Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I dunno if it was before or after but I also saw Watts say how he saw RayRay, Unknown titties, and Ricky at a gas station buying condoms early in the morning:scusthov:
That wasnt the first time I heard someone claim RayRay was gay either. One of them CORN nikkas blasted it on the OBS show long before that so I believe it after seeing what Watts said:scusthov:
ricky could write a book and put the entire FGC on blast :wow:on some superhead type shyt :scusthov:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I remember I thought the ricky rumors were overblown how ghey he was, till I seent that nikka at evo in fishnets boott shorts and a halter top :snoop:

I legit had to text my breh back home likr "my nikka this dude is gay af!"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I remember I thought the ricky rumors were overblown how ghey he was, till I seent that nikka at evo in fishnets boott shorts and a halter top :snoop:

I legit had to text my breh back home likr "my nikka this dude is gay af!"
yea he gay as fukk but atleast he wears that shyt on his sleeve :manny:

can't imagine how many of those nikkas still in the closet, Arturo basically being bisexual crushed me:snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you didn't hear viscant's story breh?
9el8lDY.png
prepare to have your mind BLOWN breh, im talkin legit :mindblown:

and everyone knows viscant dont be lyin, dude got old stories of nikkas for DAYS

Last edited:
Daps
I dunno if it was before or after but I also saw Watts say how he saw RayRay, Unknown titties, and Ricky at a gas station buying condoms early in the morning:scusthov:
That wasnt the first time I heard someone claim RayRay was gay either. One of them CORN nikkas blasted it on the OBS show long before that so I believe it after seeing what Watts said:scusthov:

But didn't RayRay fukk Noel Browns girl and get the beats put on him tho? Don't sound like a gay guy to me.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
as far as im concerned team PIE/Snake Eyez/Marc Teddy/Kino are the only real nikkas left in the FGC
10eevif.jpg

Noel Brown got that #HardonHoes championship belt tho :lolbron:
ibaL2DMmK2AbMs.gif

we could easily have an entire thread on the week to week fukkery of the FGC :banderas: but im too lazy to make one, might just switch the title of this thread to FGC Random Thoughts or something

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
as far as im concerned team PIE/Snake Eyez/Marc Teddy/Kino are the only real nikkas left in the FGC
10eevif.jpg

Noel Brown got that #HardonHoes championship belt tho :lolbron:
ibaL2DMmK2AbMs.gif

we could easily have an entire thread on the week to week fukkery of the FGC :banderas: but im too lazy to make one, might just switch the title of this thread to FGC Random Thoughts or something
That's why I tune In to OBS every week :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh I'm just as confused lol. This sounds crazy as hell. :dead:

EDIT: Viscant talking about Ricky and Arturo being in a room by themselves and it smelt like lube and shyt, just floored me :dead: :scusthov:
nikka started off the story sayin "ricky was the most eligible bytch in the FGC back then, everyone wanted to touch that ass, he looked REALLY feminine" :dead:
:dead::scusthov: like damn yall can't just get at real girls

viscant: "i dont know WHY arturo won the ricky sweepstakes :manny: but somehow he did"

":dwillhuh: wait wat's the ricky sweepstakes?"

viscant: "he's the one that got to touch ricky
10eevif.jpg
"

that shyt was so gay but the matter-of-fact way he said it was so damn funny :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited: