Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He's not winning it bruh. He can never beat Chris G and I'm sure he'll be there on top of the TNS guys.
Again, he made it to the 2nd. Tournaments of that size and pressure are different. Any of these guys you're talking about make Top 8/16 at Evo? Dual Kevin, Flux maybe? He shoud have won :snoop:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, he made it to the 2nd. Tournaments of that size and pressure are different. Any of these guys you're talking about make Top 8/16 at Evo? Dual Kevin, Flux maybe? He shoud have won :snoop:
I know he's gotten second before but he's not winning it. There nothing I've seen from him lately that warrants me to believe he will. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make top 8.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know he's gotten second before but he's not winning it. There nothing I've seen from him lately that warrants me to believe he will. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make top 8.
Anything is possible, but proclaiming straght up he won't win as if he isn't capable is bogus, breh.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is the greatest grand finals of all time. I just find myself watching this outta nowhere at least once a month. The story, the commentary and the match itself. I can't think of another on it's level. Justin Wong vs Flocker GF at evo 2013 would have been the greatest but unfortunately, Justin dropped his combo and it just ruined it. But this one the David and Goliath story really happened :wow: :blessed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think this is the greatest grand finals of all time. I just find myself watching this outta nowhere at least once a month. The story, the commentary and the match itself. I can't think of another on it's level. Justin Wong vs Flocker GF at evo 2013 would have been the greatest but unfortunately, Justin dropped his combo and it just ruined it. But this one the David and Goliath story really happened :wow: :blessed:

The bias commentary :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
RayRay is literally my fav player to watch. (Used to be Marlinpie) Learned alot from him. He's one of the most talented players in the game. His team is just too honest. (As crazy as that sounds lol) Sentinel holds him back alot.

Having to play perfect so many times to win a tournament like evo in a game that has zero and morridoom is asking alot. He had his chance and lost it to kbr who everyone knows Rayray is 10x a better player then. I highly doubt he ever gets another chance at winning evo again only because the comp is so much better now. The parsec era/tns dudes never stopped playing and it shows. And every single one of them runs Zero or Nova lol. They have beaten ray ray numerous times over the past 3 years.

But with all of that said Rayray is definitely skilled enough to pull it off. I just don't see it happening though.

I'm 50/50 on going to evo this year. Know a couple people going.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Bruh i was there live for this LMAO!!!!! shyt was insane cause Fchamp whooped KBR ass like 10-3 the night before. I remember it like it was yesterday. Me and my boys was like in the second/3rd row and we were with all the ny nikkas(sanford/justin/noel/flux/steve/all of C.O.R.N etc)

Everytime Fchamp won he would standup and taunt KBR and just yell in face saying (THIS IS MY GAME/HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME) shyt like that.

We all like aint no way in hell someone gonna be screaming in my face like that. I dont care how much u beating my ass in the game.

So Fchamp wins the money match and goes all night still gloating. Not sure what KBR was up to., Didn't see him the rest of the night
Fast forward to top 8 the following day and KBR is beating everyone and gets to Fchamp. Immediately everyone says they got money on Fchamp and no one took it but one person. He was like (i got KBR) Some scrawny dude never seen him before. He had to have had about 15 bets cause I know every single one of the people I was hanging out with at the time bet him and he had some other bets as well.

When KBR won both KBR and the dude who bet him was so hyped. It was a surreal moment lmao. :dead: No other fgc game comes close to the Marvel hype!!

Random
Only because i mentioned C.O.R.N i gotta post this off GP! We were singing this during KBR/Fchamp ft15 money match :dead:

Random as well but this was also the tournament where they were doing 100$ coin flips. Spooky(yea the streamer) came up like 800$ lmao

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bruh i was there live for this LMAO!!!!! shyt was insane cause Fchamp whooped KBR ass like 15-3 the night before. I remember it like it was yetserday. Me and my boys was like in the second/3rd row and we were with all the ny nikkas(sanford/justin/noel/flux/steve/all of C.O.R.N etc)

Everytime Fchamp won he would standup and taunt KBR and just yell in face saying (THIS IS MY GAME/HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME) shyt like that.

We all like aint no way in hell someone gonna be screaming in my face like that. I dont care how much u beating my ass in the game.

So Fchamp wins the money match and goes all night still gloating. Not sure what KBR was up to., Didn't see him the rest of the night
Fast forward to top 8 the following day and KBR is beating everyone and gets to Fchamp. Immediately everyone says they got money on Fchamp and no one took it but one person. He was like (i got KBR) Some scrawny dude never seen him before. He had to have had about 15 bets cause I know every single one of the people I was hanging out with at the time bet him and he had some other bets as well.

When KBR won both KBR and the dude who bet him was so hyped. It was a surreal moment lmao. :dead: No other fgc game comes close to the Marvel hype!!

Random
Only because i mentioned C.O.R.N i gotta post this off GP! We were singing this during KBR/Fchamp ft15 money match :dead:

One of my fav marvel moments was making top 8 at youmacon like 2013 against footwork and having they whole city rooting against as I bust his ass :mjlit:

I always said the best way to silence them corn nikkas was to win, stop being souf