Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you'd think punk would have learned by now that optimal setups aren't going to be at venues. Even the ones they should be at more so than any others.

Evo Japan was poorly run, an a bad experience according to some friends that are out there.

Like super bad :francis: it was fun but just not a good event.

Definitely makes me second guess playing at Evo this year. Granted I'd be more casual but still

Most tournies are poorly ran. anything ran primarily by Rick is fine though so I don't evo will be bad at all.

If you want to see poorly ran some of them old Big E and final round tournies were peak. I remember in like 2012 I didn't finish my marvel pool till like 1 am because bytch ass pr balrog was holding up the bracket playing some other shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a nut shell I just didn't like the way he handled it. Initially he was one of the main sources for fuel on fire, once things started to clear up tho he ain't have much of anything to say.

Him and a few others basically kinda act like nothing happened after dragging that main name through the mud

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm a nut shell I just didn't like the way he handled it. Initially he was one of the main sources for fuel on fire, once things started to clear up tho he ain't have much of anything to say.

Him and a few others basically kinda act like nothing happened after dragging that main name through the mud

This nikka is bytching so much right now to stream monsters. Got the mentality of a 14 year old fukk wrong with this dude.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RayRay is still fukking ridiculous. He better not fukk around and win Evo this time. This nikka is absurd :mindblown:
He won't. Those TNS boys wash him all the time.

And Punk gotta stop crying about lag. People have just caught up and surpassed in SFV and he just gotta accept it. He still had the best run in that game out of any player tho. Well maybe Mena tops him but that's it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He won't. Those TNS boys wash him all the time.

And Punk gotta stop crying about lag. People have just caught up and surpassed in SFV and he just gotta accept it. He still had the best run in that game out of any player tho. Well maybe Mena tops him but that's it.
He performs better on average in big events, and they play him all the time. Their metagame is somewhat inbred.