Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Punk postponed the whole chit to swap his monitor and still gettin mopped by momochi :dead:

delay was so long James Chen actually rapped a whole verse he had about melty blood :dead::dead::dead: i never seen no shyt like that before

edit: damn he got 30'd :laff:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Punk postponed the whole chit to swap his monitor and still gettin mopped by momochi :dead:

delay was so long James Chen actually rapped a whole verse he had about melty blood :dead::dead::dead: i never seen no shyt like that before

edit: damn he got 30'd :laff:

Momochi usually washes Punk tho, he's still one of the SFV GOATs but to not have a significant Large Scale SFV Tourney win under his belt like Idom and ProbX is a glaring mark on his resume.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What’s the details on this punk meltdown?

He got washed match one, says monitor is laggy so they spend like 45 minutes getting one he agrees on.

Proceeds to still get obliterated my momochi 3-0 runs to twitter to cry. Like man I can be a salty bytch but that dude is on a different level. Some of the excuses he comes up with are hilarious

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That and the fact momochi 30'd him regardless
Yeah you'd think punk would have learned by now that optimal setups aren't going to be at venues. Even the ones they should be at more so than any others.

Evo Japan was poorly run, an a bad experience according to some friends that are out there.

Like super bad :francis: it was fun but just not a good event.

Definitely makes me second guess playing at Evo this year. Granted I'd be more casual but still