Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These nikkas inability to shut the fukk up is fascinating:mjlol: it's like they're trying to get that shyt banned

The thing is this only affects a few people the most.

As someone who owns a Hitbox and probably for thousands of other people, we don't really care about tournament legality because chances are we ain't going to be going to tournaments either.

They just want casual money and to sell millions of these things. Same goes for things like this:

As long as they can prove people get dubs online easier, then the company is going to cake.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What y'all don't understand about MK is when y'all say the animation is "bad" you're missing that "bad animation" is a design philosophy

MK fights are meant to emulate old choppy martial arts movies. That's why the moves look and sound the way they do

Look at the models when they're doing anything but fighting. They're as smooth as it gets

Nah breh, they abandoned that philosophy(if it was that) in 11, the jank animations are visually off putting to the eye and are mocked online for it, netherrealm knows it as employees tried to defend it. It may have been true in previous versions but animation was genuinely bad; poor keyframes, heavy dependence on mocap, and ignoring animation principles.

You’re looking at a team that has mastered cinematic animation but is still learning FG animation as they go along.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

Capcom can't even enforce a ban like this.

And I ain't feeling sorry for Japanese players crying about early access when they had it for decades legally with timed arcade releases and shyt. Not to mention they can get the crack too.

But of course Twitter morons are trying to defend it. They went in on this dude's reply.:snoop:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Capcom can't even enforce a ban like this.

And I ain't feeling sorry for Japanese players crying about early access when they had it for decades legally with timed arcade releases and shyt. Not to mention they can get the crack too.

But of course Twitter morons are trying to defend it. They went in on this dude's reply.:snoop:

Permanently banned lol

fukking clown.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I mean, them japanese dudes sure would come right over for tournaments and take all the top prizes when they had games for years ahead of time,. US didnt really get tekken 7 until like 3 years after it came out.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I picked G Gundam and got instantly annihilated, ran back to that SFV cabinet where I belonged.
Yeah, you can get destroyed pretty easily until you figure out how to make everything safe. Thats why i mess with red frame because he's damn near a two touch character