Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i mean, why even go at max? ill never understand him or ltg that always claim people are fukking with them but always have something to say about other people that arent doing anything to them

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
i mean, why even go at max? ill never understand him or ltg that always claim people are fukking with them but always have something to say about other people that arent doing anything to them

I’ll be honest when max was on his come up I hated him because his opinion carried a lot of sway and there was a lot of people of people who just parroted him, especially during MvCi.

I think he’s realized that, toned it down and gives some unbiased views. Hes the only good part of TKO now cause Matt amc muscles is insufferable and jwong just exists.

What I’m getting to is both they hating asses are just mad they aren’t where Max is at because they think they’re better FG players.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be honest when max was on his come up I hated him because his opinion carried a lot of sway and there was a lot of people of people who just parroted him, especially during MvCi.

I think he’s realized that, toned it down and gives some unbiased views. Hes the only good part of TKO now cause Matt amc muscles is insufferable and jwong just exists.

What I’m getting to is both they hating asses are just mad they aren’t where Max is at because they think they’re better FG players.

i can see that. he kinda gave off a vibe like he had more experience in fighting games beyond the capcom variety only to find out hed never played fatal fury, or king of fighters (and possibly all the other snk fighters still)until very recently. not that you have to play them to be a fan of fighters, but you would think you at least be curious to try them at least by emulation. especially when he and his friends talk such a big game when it comes to it. but sine then i get why people stick with him. unlike many in fgc, his personality comes out better. some are good and others getting better, but hes had a head start on all of them. probably doesnt help dsp and ltg that they have such a negative percerption due to all the bs they get up to that max doesnt have and that they double down on it.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
i can see that. he kinda gave off a vibe like he had more experience in fighting games beyond the capcom variety only to find out hed never played fatal fury, or king of fighters (and possibly all the other snk fighters still)until very recently. not that you have to play them to be a fan of fighters, but you would think you at least be curious to try them at least by emulation. especially when he and his friends talk such a big game when it comes to it. but sine then i get why people stick with him. unlike many in fgc, his personality comes out better. some are good and others getting better, but hes had a head start on all of them. probably doesnt help dsp and ltg that they have such a negative percerption due to all the bs they get up to that max doesnt have and that they double down on it.

so, he's basically the average fighting game player.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
with emulation being a thing, i think even the average fg player had played a king of fighters game before 2020. and thats counting the bootlegs
Not wrong, but do not discount the laziness and general amount of fronting that goes on. Tekken players in general are quite notorious for only knowing anything about tekken

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Here's some tournament streams if y'all interested on watching, can't embed them normally due them being live

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:wow: hitbox users

Yeah this is kinda weird since other fighters said that up + down needs to equal up and now Capcom wants to have up + down equal neutral, so hitboxes will need to what have a switch that switches for both styles or something.

I still find it funny that people were mad with the instant flash kick shyt when you can do the same thing on pad with the d-pad and the left analog stick.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Fsb7DBUaMAAVqzu

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fsb7DBUaMAAVqzu?format=png&name=900x900[/IMG]

Last edited: