Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

God damn Sanford Kelly really is the Stinkmeaner of the FGC.

Sanford being the bitter crybaby he's always been

Can't wait till we're deep enough in SF6 and nikkas are TIRED of Drive Impact:mjlol: because it's definitely coming
Where is the lie, though?

Hoe ass LTG getting bullied by randoms now :dead:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Unless he was runnin PCs for all his tourneys he can shut the fukk up. :camby:

Sony doesn’t own the FGC, they own EVO, which had a shyt showing this year. All next Gen FGs are multi plat so Sony ain’t runnin shyt

Right. Stop the blood clot crying. The logistics of a in person pc only tourney is not feasible

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Sony doesn’t own the FGC, they own EVO, which had a shyt showing this year. All next Gen FGs are multi plat so Sony ain’t runnin shyt

Right. Stop the blood clot crying. The logistics of a in person pc only tourney is not feasible
It's not quite that simple. There are some games that would absolutely run better on Xbox, but they won't. Same with PC. There is also Sony paying and pressuring studios to not make Xbox versions of games. For PC, the costs would be higher for some games, but if you want the best experience, that's what it is, and I think that's what he's getting at. PC also kills the controller/converter issues completely, every stick is USB and works on PC natively now. Any TO of a major could go partially or completely PC and improve their events, but there are politics, as Art said.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas was killing me for saying sony owns the fgc tho

I fukk with Arturo and support his right to fight about this but nikkas insane trying to make PC a standard for fg tournaments:mjlol:

The logistics just don't work out. Imagine telling a TO in Minnesota he gotta run his shyt all PC:mjlol:

Not to mention a lot of TOs rent consoles to run tournaments that's a lot easier than commissioning multiple PCs with specific ass settings JUST to run fgs?????? Nah man:mjlol:

And its already hard enough bringing and keeping new fg players imagine having the extra burden of "Y'all shyt ain't valid if you ain't playing on PC" We'll be right back to playing these shyts in pool halls:russ:

PC nikkas can't get past the fact that yea your setup is superior to console, but the average person don't give half of a shyt

It's just like the Blu ray vs dvd argument

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I fukk with Arturo and support his right to fight about this but nikkas insane trying to make PC a standard for fg tournaments:mjlol:

The logistics just don't work out. Imagine telling a TO in Minnesota he gotta run his shyt all PC:mjlol:

Not to mention a lot of TOs rent consoles to run tournaments that's a lot easier than commissioning multiple PCs with specific ass settings JUST to run fgs?????? Nah man:mjlol:

And its already hard enough bringing and keeping new fg players imagine having the extra burden of "Y'all shyt ain't valid if you ain't playing on PC" We'll be right back to playing these shyts in pool halls:russ:

PC nikkas can't get past the fact that yea your setup is superior to console, but the average person don't give half of a shyt

Aside from the rental aspect, it's really not hard at all. The same 500 will get you an SFF PC that will suffice for pretty much any game, takes up the same or less space, and plays on the same monitors. Maybe cheaper.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

Defend the north was a big tournament on PC and aruto was a part of running this :umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huge Lan Parties were the way to play multiplayer before the internet. Dudes carried around there own PCs to play. This was before everything was auto optimized for you also, and when computers were mad expensive

Now TO's want to act like they can't get 20 or so PCs for play.

They can fly out and house 8 commentators, hire folks to setup and run the streams with all kinds of graphics and overlays.

But PCs :francis: not feasible...

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defend the north was a big tournament on PC and aruto was a part of running this :umad:
I said I support Arturo tho

I would love if default was PC but the shyt ain't realistic

Like many other things FGC nikkas refuse to see shyt outside of their personal perspective and can't fathom anything otherwise

Consoles are simple and easily understood by everyone. It's much simpler to have consoles that most of the participants own be the basis for tournament play

Telling a majority of PlayStation/Xbox owners that Street Fighter will be on PC at Evo will be met with enormous scorn

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huge Lan Parties were the way to play multiplayer before the internet. Dudes carried around there own PCs to play. This was before everything was auto optimized for you also, and when computers were mad expensive

Now TO's want to act like they can't get 20 or so PCs for play.

They can fly out and house 8 commentators, hire folks to setup and run the streams with all kinds of graphics and overlays.

But PCs :francis: not feasible...
Perspective matters tho

PC games becoming huge as PC games is different than taking a traditionally console franchise like Street Fighter then suddenly saying sorry y'all we PC only now just to accommodate a few nikkas

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I said I support Arturo tho

I would love if default was PC but the shyt ain't realistic

Like many other things FGC nikkas refuse to see shyt outside of their personal perspective and can't fathom anything otherwise

Consoles are simple and easily understood by everyone. It's much simpler to have consoles that most of the participants own be the basis for tournament play

Telling a majority of PlayStation/Xbox owners that Street Fighter will be on PC at Evo will be met with enormous scorn
I can configure a PC to turn on and start SF automatically in 5 minutes. Universal stick compatibility. It's not that hard.