Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's inaccurate. Spd was 2-3f in sf4. The only thing that was 0f is Ultra 2 if I remember right.

Frame data alone don't tell the whole story. The reason grapplers are so good in SF5 is the lack of pushback. That's why tick throws ran the game. This also leads into why 3.1 Abigail was broken because he could chain cr lk with hardly any pushback leaving it a gamble guessing on a grab that would lead to you losing half your life, or cr lk opening you up into losing half your life :mjlol:

The perfect example is Mika and why she's so terrifying. Fhp is +3 on block with hardly ANY pushback, effectively making her 5f command grab 2f while the bytch has been in your grill the whole time. And Laura needs no explanation :huhldup:

Nikkas love and hate fighting games based on the frame data's relationship to the pushback and don't even realize it

But yea after the first big Abigail nerf they just kept nerfing that nikka into the dirt :mjlol:

One of the reasons Gief himself is specifically terrible is he's not allowed to use pushback the way other competent characters do. All you get is cr jab into spd if you're lucky

Also Alex is terrifying. Nikkas sleep
Yeah, I remembered wrong. Been ages. Again, you bring up Mika, but she's even on a milk carton now. Gief may as well not be in 6 if they're going to do that bullshyt.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I remembered wrong. Been ages. Again, you bring up Mika, but she's even on a milk carton now. Gief may as well not be in 6 if they're going to do that bullshyt.
Nah Mika being on a milk carton is overblown. She got nerfed hard going into season two but current Mika is still scary but nikkas sleep because the game got so many characters now. Necalli is another one that's way better than nikkas realize because they've fallen by the wayside

Watch that NA vs EU and see how Luffy was putting nikkas in the blender like it was season 1 :russ:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Kind of maybe off topic but what the hell is Triforce doing now. I'm still subscribed to the Empire Youtube account and this dude has shorties jumping around on a beach for like 6 hours. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Let me find out Triforce is trafficking.