Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is crazy that as well as black people do in Street fighter we are the most underrepresented in the series of the game.

Especially black Americans

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It is crazy that as well as black people do in Street fighter we are the most underrepresented in the series of the game.

Especially black Americans
how is that crazy? it's a Japanese game and most times you can only point out 1 nikka actually whooping on the international big dogs consistently from year to year, just look at who made EVO top 8 this year, that goes against what you're saying.

we know Japanese characters gonna be there

we KNOW they dikkride white america with how many anime characters are based on how whites look, not how japanese look (white respesenting the entire planet, not just american whites)

right after that you got black characters {also globally) ..so i don't see how you expect that math to change from their perspective :yeshrug:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
how is that crazy? it's a Japanese game and most times you can only point out 1 nikka actually whooping on the international big dogs consistently from year to year, just look at who made EVO top 8 this year, that goes against what you're saying.

we know Japanese characters gonna be there

we KNOW they dikkride white america with how many anime characters are based on how whites look, not how japanese look (white respesenting the entire planet, not just american whites)

right after that you got black characters {also globally) ..so i don't see how you expect that math to change from their perspective :yeshrug:

Dog, you killing you own argument here. For SFV, there were 3 brehs, outta 8. The rest were asian. No whites, no anything else really (tho I feel like there might've been one that was something else altogether, but I forget). 3/8 tho is almost half. Considering that alone, we should at least double our current placing on the roster for SFVI.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dog, you killing you own argument here. For SFV, there were 3 brehs, outta 8. The rest were asian. No whites, no anything else really (tho I feel like there might've been one that was something else altogether, but I forget). 3/8 tho is almost half. Considering that alone, we should at least double our current placing on the roster for SFVI.
YOU RIGHT :hubie: 2 black americans (which you specified) and only 1 of em did anything, Still, how does that equal up to Japan putting black characters in the game?.....the players aint even using the black characters or begging to be represented like that. Since when are games deciding the races of characters based on who tf is in a tournament? How many games would have to make a gay black character because SonicFox been whooping on nikkas for years?

We know they gonna dikkride cacs anyway, L.I. Joe damn near became the face of american SFV off of one top evo 8 showing

You will always lose tryna tell people that aren't you to represent you :ufdup:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

God damn Sanford Kelly really is the Stinkmeaner of the FGC.

Sanford being the bitter crybaby he's always been

Can't wait till we're deep enough in SF6 and nikkas are TIRED of Drive Impact:mjlol: because it's definitely coming