Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I don't want to defend infil goofy ass too hard but I've been in the FGC almost 10 years now and have seen everyones favorites say and do wayyyy more nefarious shyt than him and they not banned. My issue is where is the consistency, if ya'll gon be some holier than thou lames at least be congruent with it.

Agree on the across the board standard cause Punk should’ve been banned after that Pro Tour interview and DBFZ spergout.

If we being real though Sanford, Kbrad, and them definitely put the battery in infil’s back to say that shyt. This what is what happens when you give out the those corny ass N cards and invite to the cookout passes.

Infiltration ain’t inviting y’all to the lunar new year buffet. Notice he ain’t drop that F-word though.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Agree on the across the board standard cause Punk should’ve been banned after that Pro Tour interview and DBFZ spergout.

If we being real though Sanford, Kbrad, and them definitely put the battery in infil’s back to say that shyt. This what is what happens when you give out the those corny ass N cards and invite to the cookout passes.

Infiltration ain’t inviting y’all to the lunar new year buffet. Notice he ain’t drop that F-word though.

Exactly breh knew what word he could say and maybe skate :mjpls:

them ny/cali boys was always low key c00ns. I would hear them letting them asian bois and yts say nikka all day. as long as its not directed towards me I was like w/e but I checked that shyt every time it was obvious I was close enogh to be in their convos. Jwong been sayinig nikka for decades not a peep.

I think he may have got banned for rigging tournies though the nikka shyt came after his ban. Which begs the question are we banning everyone who did something sus with brackets or even criminally. We gon start having bg checks to attend tournies :mjlol:

Noel is Justin BFF and he aint been banned and this nikka has done all types of wild shyt AT tournies. Wiz was a diddler and they looked the other way until the hammer came down :mjpls:

clown ass scene

No one gave him an answer beyond "here's the CoC", because as soon as they give a clear reason they're forced to ban a bunch of Americans who they're friends with for the same thing.

Domestic dispute? Bye-bye Noel Brown, and for that matter anyone with a rap sheet unless they want to start picking and choosing which crimes are "bad enough".

Bracket rigging allegations? Bye-bye JWong and friends, and any of the TOs who floated them.

Saying the N-word while not black? Bye-bye literally half of the FGC.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yall watching ICFC? I'm watching the pros re streams right now. The pre combo breaker beef is immaculate

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

Ban Punk for talking shyt?

:russ: