Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What logan do?

Think it was during CapCup his bytch ass dropped a tweet saying, “when Japanese players arrive in the USA this is what they think” and then he dropped this vid.

His chin shoulda got checked for that or banned like they did Cero or LTG, but he walked away from all of it.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Think it was during CapCup his bytch ass dropped a tweet saying, “when Japanese players arrive in the USA this is what they think” and then he dropped this vid.

His chin shoulda got checked for that or banned like they did Cero or LTG, but he walked away from all of it.

Those dudes would be laughing in his and racist ass zhi’s face while they dropped wild :mjpls: comments. Nobody would ever check them either. I think mike Ross walked off one time in a situation but you had to let dudes know their were boundaries.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Those dudes would be laughing in his and racist ass zhi’s face while they dropped wild :mjpls: comments. Nobody would ever check them either. I think mike Ross walked off one time in a situation but you had to let dudes know their were boundaries.

Not in the SF scene (I;m a tekken guy) so i ain't know any of these incidents. Safe for all that.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got done watching the UMVC3 Top 8 at Texas Showdown and I'm sorry but fukk Chris G man. I wholeheartedly believe he was one of the main reason UMVC3 died out. People just got tired of seeing that bullshyt team of his make it to every grand finals. It got tiresome. Nobody wants to see someone playing a pure cheese team win that much. Why you think the game is having a resurgence? Because his bytch ass wasn't playing it. Now that he's back he just gon kill the game again. nikka was right back into grand finals. He lost but still the fact he made it that far AGAIN just turned my stomach. Game's gonna go right back underground next year if this keeps up.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I just got done watching the UMVC3 Top 8 at Texas Showdown and I'm sorry but fukk Chris G man. I wholeheartedly believe he was one of the main reason UMVC3 died out. People just got tired of seeing that bullshyt team of his make it to every grand finals. It got tiresome. Nobody wants to see someone playing a pure cheese team win that much. Why you think the game is having a resurgence? Because his bytch ass wasn't playing it. Now that he's back he just gon kill the game again. nikka was right back into grand finals. He lost but still the fact he made it that far AGAIN just turned my stomach. Game's gonna go right back underground next year if this keeps up.

Blame the game for being that stupid and broken.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame the game for being that stupid and broken.
I mean yeah it needed a patch BAD, but before him we were getting a different grand finals every tournament. No one person was consistently there at first. Not until he came up with that bullshyt team. Dieminion should have never came up with that Morrigan soul fist shyt.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I mean yeah it needed a patch BAD, but before him we were getting a different grand finals every tournament. No one person was consistently there at first. Not until he came up with that bullshyt team. Dieminion should have never came up with that Morrigan soul fist shyt.

if it ain't them, its vergil, if its not vergil its zero. Game is somehow worse than MVC2

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

If he is not cheating or exploiting something the game makers did not intend for anyone to do then :yeshrug:. If it is really a problem then a patch should of been released. I can not fault someone for using characters that are part of the game they play.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he is not cheating or exploiting something the game makers did not intend for anyone to do then :yeshrug:. If it is really a problem then a patch should of been released. I can not fault someone for using characters that are part of the game they play.
Disney was on bs that's why it never got patched and by time Capcom could patch it they were working on Marvel vs Capcom Infinite so they didn't care but trust if not for that Chris G would have never won another major.

And I get what you're saying, but majority people got tired of watching him on stream. Just got tired of seeing his name and that team. It was a chore to watch. He's definitely a major it died off. It wasn't fun to compete anymore because you knew you had to deal with his bullshyt and others that imitated that team.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Disney was on bs that's why it never got patched and by time Capcom could patch it they were working on Marvel vs Capcom Infinite so they didn't care but trust if not for that Chris G would have never won another major.

And I get what you're saying, but majority people got tired of watching him on stream. Just got tired of seeing his name and that team. It was a chore to watch. He's definitely a major it died off. It wasn't fun to compete anymore because you knew you had to deal with his bullshyt and others that imitated that team.

TXSD barely had anyone there (kbrad got third iirc) and he still didn't win. In a tourney with all the new killers I doubt he makes a GF. you got milky, dxp, rayray etc to get through. the tables are far more even on a skill level now.