Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
naw shes busted asf
I didn't see any game breaking glitch or bug. I was around for the ST Akuma ban, so this looks like bytchassness from my POV. Like they can't adapt or ride it out until she's nerfed or something...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see any game breaking glitch or bug. I was around for the ST Akuma ban, so this looks like bytchassness from my POV. Like they can't adapt or ride it out until she's nerfed or something...

You got it chief. Whole scene wants her banned so either game dies or she gets booted easy choice. Its no adapting to a tier zero char

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You got it chief. Whole scene wants her banned so either game dies or she gets booted easy choice. Its no adapting to a tier zero char
Point me to a video explaining why. I have to see this:mjlol:

And how does one character kill the game? Leroy had the whole Tekken scene in an uproar. One patch later, right back to "normal". That sounds like a huge exaggeration.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

She's pretty busted. Still don't see a need for a ban, but that's how the new gen rocks, I guess. I'm sure she'll be nerfed hard eventually. If she was made to counter the top characters, they probably needed the nerf.

I've owned the game since day one, but only played it like 3 times. I can’t take it seriously. Not having a push block in a MvC2 type game is unforgivable. 10 to 15 second blockstrings full of mixups is bad design.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
She's pretty busted. Still don't see a need for a ban, but that's how the new gen rocks, I guess. I'm sure she'll be nerfed hard eventually. If she was made to counter the top characters, they probably needed the nerf.

I've owned the game since day one, but only played it like 3 times. I can’t take it seriously. Not having a push block in a MvC2 type game is unforgivable. 10 to 15 second blockstrings full of mixups is bad design.
It is not just that she is busted, her damage debuff causes matches to take longer making tournaments go longer than they should.

Daps
Not only that dudes was doing some c00n shyt even in the marvel 3 days letting white boys call them N words, Chris G etc

Yes, the FGC is full of racists and c00ns, and if by east coast dudes you mean dudes from NYC, yes they let non-Black people say the N word

And then some people like to talk about how "diverse" the FGC is compared to other gaming communities

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
1853590-damndlaugh.gif
We getting the OG back too.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
SF6 looks great. Hopefully it isn’t dumbed down like SF5. Looks like focus attacks and parties are back in some form