Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You competing breh?
Nah but I bought a hit box yesterday from their stand, so I will be practicing on that. Was talking to Shine and he recommended the qanba obsidian, but after playing with the hit box at their stand I had to get it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I know like 20 people at combo breaker right now. Was gonna go but Covid still Coviding. Gonna see how people feel when they return. If everyone chilling i'll probably go to the next major and support Big E.

Only fighters I'm even remotely interested in right now is SF6 and Riot's League fighter. Capcom never gonna bless us with a new Marvel smh.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris G in wins UMVC3 again. Game bout to stop getting a slot at tournaments again watch. I'm telling you he's why people stopped playing it.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Chris G in wins UMVC3 again. Game bout to stop getting a slot at tournaments again watch. I'm telling he's why people stopped playing it.

I was there this weekend and I honestly probs wont enter marvel any more, I actually enjoy strive more. Like I used to be very very good at that shyt but its just like…traveling across states to get phoenixed is very very old :mjlol:

Chris the umvc3 goat but thats not exactly a good thing youre right lol.

Upset my nikka blicky chaos couldnt take it. I hope he dont get nerfed too bad in the new patch. Took me a year to find a char I like in that game itd be just my luck he gets cratered after :beli:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Waiting on those next installments.

New Street Fighter and Tekken. Feels like it's been an eternity we've had those games.

:unimpressed:

Have me watching Alpha out here.