Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
these ec nikkas cry, criticize, and bytch about any and everything under the sun. I thought I was in the twilight zone seeing him getting aggy over that shyt the euro breh said.
bum lost me when he held a damn near 8 hour stream over getting metoo'd where he held a dramatic reading over text messages from someone dating years back :dead:

between that and begging for subs/donations MID MATCH with zero qualms, its been clear he just want to look legit without actually being legit.

spooky gave a lot of these guys the blueprint and set them up to launch their own platforms too.... if he's tired of shyt, he gets to be tired of shyt :unimpressed: i don't even blame him for looking at a fire he could've put out and saying fukk everybody instead

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
bum lost me when he held a damn near 8 hour stream over getting metoo'd where he held a dramatic reading over text messages from someone dating years back :dead:

between that and begging for subs/donations MID MATCH with zero qualms, its been clear he just want to look legit without actually being legit.

spooky gave a lot of these guys the blueprint and set them up to launch their own platforms too.... if he's tired of shyt, he gets to be tired of shyt :unimpressed: i don't even blame him for looking at a fire he could've put out and saying fukk everybody instead

Last time i checked he has no sponsors and purchases all of the streaming equipment/consoles, so what is the issue for asking for support?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I usually like bum events and the BBB was a entertaining watch. but on the very stream he said, we aint esports, this is grassroots, eating bday cake, and called his shyt g-evo. Like come on man you mad some said it was a party grow a set :mjlol:

then they crying because koustics got fat shamed :mjcry: Koustics says some disrespectful shyt every other sentence, now he crying about being called fat, when he is fat. make it make sense.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
no one put a gun to that nikka head to do that :dead:
And no one puts a gun to people's head to support. If you like the stream and the tournaments he runs, then support how you can. A lot of the time he is asking for money it is for the Matcherino for the players, so i still do not understand the problem.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And no one puts a gun to people's head to support. If you like the stream and the tournaments he runs, then support how you can. A lot of the time he is asking for money it is for the Matcherino for the players, so i still do not understand the problem.

I have no prob with him asking for donations. If people want to use their money that way go ahead. I just find the shift from grimy real east coast tourney aesthetic to being a Karen overnight.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Last time i checked he has no sponsors and purchases all of the streaming equipment/consoles, so what is the issue for asking for support?
first off, why can't he get sponsors like that IS a whole ass mystery considering the traction he was getting on Twitch/Youtube at one point

and secondly, if your asking for support overrides the event you're actually running on a regular basis then that's a problem.

If people tuning in to watch a match or see their favorite players play, then stop trying to be FGC Diddy all up in the video during your own Finals sets :dahell: even Punk didn't do shyt like that when he was running events

let me be clear - there is nothing wrong with asking for support in all sorts of ways. but when you doing too much to the point where you're in the way of the same thing you're trying to push, then you're playing and shorting yourself.
I usually like bum events and the BBB was a entertaining watch. but on the very stream he said, we aint esports, this is grassroots, eating bday cake, and called his shyt g-evo. Like come on man you mad some said it was a party grow a set :mjlol:

then they crying because koustics got fat shamed :mjcry: Koustics says some disrespectful shyt every other sentence, now he crying about being called fat, when he is fat. make it make sense.
koustics :dead: that's my guy but he really gotta take advantage of the momentum he built up better than that dumb shyt

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
first off, why can't he get sponsors like that IS a whole ass mystery considering the traction he was getting on Twitch/Youtube at one point

and secondly, if your asking for support overrides the event you're actually running on a regular basis then that's a problem.

If people tuning in to watch a match or see their favorite players play, then stop trying to be FGC Diddy all up in the video during your own Finals sets :dahell: even Punk didn't do shyt like that when he was running events

let me be clear - there is nothing wrong with asking for support in all sorts of ways. but when you doing too much to the point where you're in the way of the same thing you're trying to push, then you're playing and shorting yourself.

koustics :dead: that's my guy but he really gotta take advantage of the momentum he built up better than that dumb shyt

Again, i see no issue with it. Yipes does it with his Can Opener Serier, Spooky with the NLBC Online (not anymore), etc.. . Do we really have to talk about how much of his own money Bum put in to the pots of the games at the BBB? If you like seeing your favorite players fight on his or others platform then watch and if you can donate to the organizer and pot. If not don't watch.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Again, i see no issue with it. Yipes does it with his Can Opener Serier, Spooky with the NLBC Online (not anymore), etc.. . Do we really have to talk about how much of his own money Bum put in to the pots of the games at the BBB? If you like seeing your favorite players fight on his or others platform then watch and if you can donate to the organizer and pot. If not don't watch.
Yipes can opener was never doing Bum's numbers at his peak - and Bum's peak is long gone because he couldn't make the most of it. The result speaks for itself I'm not talking shyt just because

dude cut his own legs out doing that. spooky ran NLBC Online at a loss and was more than cool with that because he's everywhere. Yipes markets himself first and foremost because HE is the draw.

bum is just bum man

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bum ain't been the same since he sold his soul for Dragonball over Marvel

House Of Crack days:wow::wow::wow: