Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bum ain't been the same since he sold his soul for Dragonball over Marvel

House Of Crack days:wow::wow::wow:

I actually was gone fly out there in like 2012 or so but never did, 2011-2013 was honestly peak of the fgc. every genre had lovely representation, marvel, 4, ttt/6, kof fukking 13...good times :wow:

these new kids dunno mane

I'm kind of surprised bum still running that dbz dogshyt when marvel has made a resurgence.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually was gone fly out there in like 2012 or so but never did, 2011-2013 was honestly peak of the fgc. every genre had lovely representation, marvel, 4, ttt/6, kof fukking 13...good times :wow:

these new kids dunno mane

I'm kind of surprised bum still running that dbz dogshyt when marvel has made a resurgence.
Bum switched to Dragonball because of consistent views. That game was hot for a good 2.5 years

But still:scust:

And I'd go a year further on the FGC peak because 2014 was :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bum switched to Dragonball because of consistent views. That game was hot for a good 2.5 years

But still:scust:

And I'd go a year further on the FGC peak because 2014 was :wow:

I'm biased cuz that two year period I was pushing nikkas shyt in. I'm gon be at CB this year hopefully get top 16 again but comp is heavy na

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time i checked he has no sponsors and purchases all of the streaming equipment/consoles, so what is the issue for asking for support?
I think the overall point is how Bum has mismanaged his platform

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
FGC (at least when I particpated) was the best during Marvel 3 days. The community was dope and the games were dope. Now shyt getting dumbed down too much too many soft ass mothafukkas in the community. And wasn't focused on being too esports. I don't even really play fighting games (honestly not doing much gaming) any more I might get on dbfz for a few matches every once in a while and then go about my day.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

4:36:mjlol:

This classic video is almost 10 years old.

After getting into practicing boxing the last few years it really dawned on me how a lot of these fgc nikkas got ridiculously lucky to not run into no one really trying to fade they ass :mjlol:

I have more faith in a meteor hitting earth in the next five minutes than FChamp being able to take a jab.

I'm honestly thinking of bringing the gloves to combo breaker next month not even on some looking for trouble shyt but a lot of these nikkas are even more disrespectful than back then, for no reason so I'll just go grab them shyts and set them at their feet "I'm a bytch, okay lace em up and we can see :yeshrug: "

trash talk is cool but you know how far out of left field these clowns can take it and I'm not the one at this age :hubie:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
After getting into practicing boxing the last few years it really dawned on me how a lot of these fgc nikkas got ridiculously lucky to not run into no one really trying to fade they ass :mjlol:

I have more faith in a meteor hitting earth in the next five minutes than FChamp being able to take a jab.

I'm honestly thinking of bringing the gloves to combo breaker next month not even on some looking for trouble shyt but a lot of these nikkas are even more disrespectful than back then, for no reason so I'll just go grab them shyts and set them at their feet "I'm a bytch, okay lace em up and we can see :yeshrug: "

trash talk is cool but you know how far out of left field these clowns can take it and I'm not the one at this age :hubie:

A lot shyt talking comes down to these players having no people skills. shyt look at Sanford dude is 40 years old and tweets like a bytch.

Even bytch ass LTG won’t run that fade in public.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I used to get looked at like a bully or crazy when I told people come outside with that wild talk. I'm not one of those little bytches you can talk crazy to. If we not cool, play your game and keep it moving. Back in the Wild Wild West days. I've seen people get beat and almost shot for less.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude punk is something else when it comes to video games. He'll master shyt and be bored.

He took out God Rugal in CvS 2 in a couple tries, it took Smug a good minute to do that

I wish i had something I was good at like that.. :ehh:

His personality reflects his video game skills which I would never which that on nobody.