Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
True but the rumor is the team couldn’t get the tag mechanic working is unfathomable and Capcom has the pedigree for that not being an issue.

Yeah, Ono must have been on something (very likely) to fukk up something so basic and they've mastered YEARS ago but it's not unheard of for Capcom the fukk up the status quo in their games (see Resident Evil).

Also, apparently the reason why Capcom never did a "Capcom All Stars" versus fighting game to avoid licensing issues like with Marvel was because Ono shot it down saying "We already made that game years ago with Capcom Fighting Evolution and it didn't sell".

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Post the rumor for those of us who haven't heard

Dusk Golem, who has leaked the majority of Capcom stuff for years, stated that Street Fighter 6 was suppose to come out next year but was further delayed due to bad gameplay decisions from Ono according to playtesters, leading to him being dropped for another producer. Other in the FGC like Maximilian have also vouched for him.

(more in the thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I went to youtube to watch who won Evo this year and fukked around and ran into some fukkery and now reading that its been cancelled because of some #MeToo shyt :picard:

What is going on out here :scust:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I find it hard to believe a company as big as capcom is letting itself be held back by one guy. One person isnt even supposed to have that kind of sauce, his "decisions" are definitely including 3-5 other people minumum

He's the guy most people already know, so they're gonna pour the blame on him

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I find it hard to believe a company as big as capcom is letting itself be held back by one guy. One person isnt even supposed to have that kind of sauce, his "decisions" are definitely including 3-5 other people minumum

He's the guy most people already know, so they're gonna pour the blame on him
brand protection. Its easier to bail now instead of waiting it out and realising later that there is actually a large group of people doing what he did.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
brand protection. Its easier to bail now instead of waiting it out and realising later that there is actually a large group of people doing what he did.
That's the thing tho, there aint nothing to realize :mjlol: they know exactly who did what, I've seen this dance before. It just makes them look inept as a company to admit mad people were fukkin up

They know SF6 gotta be heatrocks to make up for 5, you're gonna be hearing rumors about issues until 6 is fully out and the people say they like it, Capcom not bouta get caught lacking without a scapegoat if the game is trash

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing tho, there aint nothing to realize :mjlol: they know exactly who did what, I've seen this dance before. It just makes them look inept as a company to admit mad people were fukkin up

They know SF6 gotta be heatrocks to make up for 5, you're gonna be hearing rumors about issues until 6 is fully out and the people say they like it, Capcom not bouta get caught lacking without a scapegoat if the game is trash
The crime in all this is SF5 is a great fukking game.

But everything around the game is:francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

It doesn’t matter what Capcom does people will hate because it’s nothing like the previous.

SSF2T shytted on Alpha
Alpha shytted SF3
SF3 shytted on SF4
SF4 shytted on SFV

They hate learning new things to make up for their lack of skill. *Looks at LTG* unless SF6 is granblue status easy input it’s gonna do 3 million at least. 5 million if it’s multi console.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This dumbass Leffen really decided to try it with the Tekken community. They wasted no time in shutting his ass down.

Smash players continue to make the community look like shyt. :mjlol:I know it's his gimmick to stir people up but after the whole smash predator shyt, his bullshyt isn't gonna work this time.

Just invite a pro to your stream and lab with person, simple as.