Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Forgot who said it, but you do not want her in this game. She was a offensive powerhouse, command grabs, Seth level dive kick, and mixups on deck. She would be busted in V or insanely nerfed and Makoto fans would be butthurt.

Batsu is pretty much a shoto and Tiffany if I recall right wasn’t as popular as Akira. Plus you can do a lot more with Akira’s fighting style and V Triggers thanks to her motorcycle aesthetic.

I happy as hell with this DLC roster and Rival Schools gets some shine. If we’re lucky they’ll just get integrated into the SF universe if we don’t get another game.
I'm past my days of being competitive in fighting games. I just want to play as her. They nerfed her into the ground in 4 so I don't expect them to make her good in 5. I just enjoy playing the character.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why Capcom hates Makoto so much:francis:
Y'all got it all wrong

Capcom don't hate Makoto

SF5 is full of Makotos:mjlol::russ: the whole structure of the game is Makoto style to be honest

With that said, y'all nikkas DON'T want Makoto in this game

Y'all THINK y'all hate Abigail and Laura:mjlol: Makoto is both of those characters

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
End of a era, good luck to Ono.

Also, this confirms the SF6 rumors.:huhldup:

I still doubt them rumors though. problems with tag team at Capcom??? They have way too much experience with tag games for SFVI to be pushed back because of that.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I still doubt them rumors though. problems with tag team at Capcom??? They have way too much experience with tag games for SFVI to be pushed back because of that.

I mean, they fukked up SFxT, SFV at launch and MVCI. Wouldn’t be surprised if SF6 was going through shyt development. While the other dev teams at Capcom we’re seeing successes, the Fighting division was the only department looking flabby.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Ee-io0DU0AAnlQy

Ee-io0FUMAE3XOb

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I mean, they fukked up SFxT, SFV at launch and MVCI. Wouldn’t be surprised if SF6 was going through shyt development. While the other dev teams at Capcom we’re seeing successes, the Fighting division was the only department looking flabby.

True but the rumor is the team couldn’t get the tag mechanic working is unfathomable and Capcom has the pedigree for that not being an issue.