Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

kn83

All Star
Daps
People have asked for Rival Schools for years, and Capcom, as usual, will recycle as much as possible. Win win.

I just surprised that they didn't put in Batsu or Tiffany. Those are the 2 Rival Schools characters folks wanted the most.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I just surprised that they didn't put in Batsu or Tiffany. Those are the 2 Rival Schools characters folks wanted the most.

its not like akira was edge or a character from 2. shes pretty popular. she better have the full damn biker look though

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Looks like dude is able to end special moves with taunt and that shyt combos. If dude get's legit setups, like untechable knockdown on taunt hit or some shyt, off of that it would insane but it's Dan so he gonna be trash.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
EerEj_rUMAA7vRq
Dan:mjlol:
Summer 2021 :gucci:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I wonder why Capcom hates Makoto so much:francis:

Forgot who said it, but you do not want her in this game. She was a offensive powerhouse, command grabs, Seth level dive kick, and mixups on deck. She would be busted in V or insanely nerfed and Makoto fans would be butthurt.

Batsu is pretty much a shoto and Tiffany if I recall right wasn’t as popular as Akira. Plus you can do a lot more with Akira’s fighting style and V Triggers thanks to her motorcycle aesthetic.

I happy as hell with this DLC roster and Rival Schools gets some shine. If we’re lucky they’ll just get integrated into the SF universe if we don’t get another game.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This has to be getting a port to PS5.

I'll start it up when Rose drops.

Rival Schools needs it's own game.

Tag fighter market is open...