Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be some type of guidance or regulations at these tourneys, especially with Smash. You got all these young kids getting into the scene co-mingling with these old ass stuck in second childhood sick weirdos. It’s just a bad mix

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Goddamn, a lot of these smash/fgc people are straight up fukking weirdos. I always thought it was a bit strange gays and trans persons seemed overrepresented in the community. But holy shyt, this stuff is criminal. Actual grooming and pedophilia :scust:

It's damn near a wrap for the competitive scene. What sponsors would want to touch this shyt? In hindsight Nintendo was smart for not messing too hard with the competitive smash scene. This shyt would have completely fukked up their family friendly brand.

I don't know if it's smart that nintendo didn't get involved because honestly it's free money for them, but yeah it's a complete shytshow. This is an issue that was bound to happen because the culture was there before the companies and sponsors jumped in, and now they are going to have to clean house.

It'll still happen though because this is now gaming culture, not just FGC culture. I bet we'll start seeing competitive players from different types of games like CoD and Starcraft getting Me Too'd. The gaming community itself is overrun with LGBT members and no one likes to say it out loud but a lot of those people become LGBT in the first place because of a traumatic experience or a sexual predator. shyt don't always just be happening naturally like they claim.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

Wow smh. Bruh making it seem like she forced him and he was the adult! Smh

EFqLS-zU4AEmYhY

And just a quick glance at her Twitter, this broad is a hypersexual and crazy. Smh.

EDIT: Her and some other anonymous15 year old are exposing on Twitter

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
With the way shyt going we might never see a fighting game again:mjlol:

me and the home base basically said we have no idea when we starting locals again and dead ass we may just include old ass games and mario party cuz this shyt dead dead dead :mjlol:

I'm never traveling for a major again tho. Ive been in the scene half my life and had 0 clue it was this demonic. holy fukk.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Wow smh. Bruh making it seem like she forced him and he was the adult! Smh

EFqLS-zU4AEmYhY

And just a quick glance at her Twitter, this broad is a hypersexual and crazy. Smh.

EDIT: Her and some other anonymous15 year old are exposing on Twitter

All these grown ass 30 year old men geting "seduced" by kids. yeah okay. fukking diddlers.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cinnpie shyt is super wild cuz i actually met them fools :dead: nikkas said she was kinda loose but cot damn i had no idea she was a full pedo

Wadi soul gotta be on fire :wow: ya wife messin with a 14 year old behind ya back for 3 years, no way she was that good at lying, dude had the blinders on

You know as someone living in the Caribbean I used to envy you American brehs' FGC scene, given how big the scene is there and how many tournaments they are. now though? I dunno :patrice:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There needs to be some type of guidance or regulations at these tourneys, especially with Smash. You got all these young kids getting into the scene co-mingling with these old ass stuck in second childhood sick weirdos. It’s just a bad mix

I wouldn't be surprised if all the major events with sponsors and players who get sponsored are 18 and up going forward just to cover their ass.