Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

If netherrealms is doing that Nintendo may fukk around and kill Smash as a competitive game completely by DMCA'ing all future streams of their content.
never could understand why smash has a competitive scene.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Tasty Steve is like:hubie: with the FGC

yeah Steve was on the Tuesday Show pretty much saying he wish someone would bring that fukkery around him. Said he would never bring his family members to an FGC event :mjlol: :hhh:

:ohhh: ok this one caught my eye cause Chen is known for swearing by Wiz. He even defended Wiz when he came at the breh Pokchop all crazy during Evo. I think Ultradavid flaky ass threw Mike Z under the bus too once those cringe screenshot of him talking to that bunny bytch dropped :dead:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah Steve was on the Tuesday Show pretty much saying he wish he would someone would bring that fukkery around him. Said he would never bring his family members to an FGC event :mjlol: :hhh:

:ohhh: ok this one caught my eye cause Chen is known for swearing by Wiz. He even defended Wiz when he came at the breh Pokchop all crazy during Evo. I think Ultradavid flaky ass threw Mike Z under the bus too once those cringe screenshot of him talking to that bunny bytch dropped :dead:

A lot of people that Wiz prob thought were his friends and have been around him for a long time throwing him under the bus to save face. I don't like Wiz, never have. But I dont know about punishing people for things they did decades ago, especially if the accuser isn't calling for it.