All Star
Daps

full

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You know as someone living in the Caribbean I used to envy you American brehs' FGC scene, given how big the scene is there and how many tournaments they are. now though? I dunno :patrice:
yea i've been realizing how little of real the american experience actually gets out to other places :dead: even now, im reading your post like "yea no shyt nikka"

but in reality how would you know about any of it :pachaha: you gotta pull up at a fgc event ready to fight cuz it's a bunch of weirdos finally gathering in a public space

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Wow. A lot of accusations. I don't know if these stories are real, but I do know I never thought I'd hear this much sexual debauchery in eSports, especially the FGC community. :merchant::francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I hope Nairo gets shytted on endlessly, possibly police action too, the little captain Zack boy been with the shyts too many times for me to have much sympathy for him. If you can stand reading his screenshots :scust:, this boy ain't innocent. Somehow you get embroiled with two older dudes while underage and you get money+prestige out of it. He knew he wasn't getting his ass unbanned anytime soon and just thought fukk it. Everybody else coming out.

Those screenshots were ridiculous. That Nairo guy deserves all the smoke he gets from this, but you're right, lil dude's hands aren't clean in this at all.

Bragging to your friends about actively pursuing someone so they can do some pedo shyt, then coming out with this while plenty of other people who were taken advantage of are struggling to come forward is some nasty shyt.

Last edited: