Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
While I hope Nairo gets shytted on endlessly, possibly police action too, the little captain Zack boy been with the shyts too many times for me to have much sympathy for him. If you can stand reading his screenshots :scust:, this boy ain't innocent. Somehow you get embroiled with two older dudes while underage and you get money+prestige out of it. He knew he wasn't getting his ass unbanned anytime soon and just thought fukk it. Everybody else coming out.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Uhoh looks like Mr.Wizard next on the summer jam screen. Warning: This story ain't from Harlem:dame:

I lurk in IRC channels full of fighting game players and I've heard rumors of Wizard trying to flex his Evo status to come onto other grown men, but young boys? :mjtf:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Uhoh looks like Mr.Wizard next on the summer jam screen. Warning: This story ain't from Harlem:dame:

LawfulQuarrelsomeHeifer-small.gif

Daps
Goddamn, a lot of these smash/fgc people are straight up fukking weirdos. I always thought it was a bit strange gays and trans persons seemed overrepresented in the community. But holy shyt, this stuff is criminal. Actual grooming and pedophilia :scust:

It's damn near a wrap for the competitive scene. What sponsors would want to touch this shyt? In hindsight Nintendo was smart for not messing too hard with the competitive smash scene. This shyt would have completely fukked up their family friendly brand.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
In hindsight Nintendo was smart for not messing too hard with the competitive smash scene. This shyt would have completely fukked up their family friendly brand.
Isnt this the exact reason Nintendo didnt wanna get involved with the competitive scene in the first place? These aren't safe places for children to be unattended, and Nintendo does not fukk around when it comes to child safety. They will purposely limit their hardware to protect children, they literally discourage interaction over the internet to keep children safe. Its pretty much a wrap for the smash community.

:francis: