Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What the heck? It's like all of a sudden in recent months we've been getting a torrent of info about stuff people in the FGC have said and done. And there's probably more to come. Maybe the FGC will have to take a step back and reexamine the behavior that's been going on.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
3lu0.gif
July for gamers in a gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nairo is fukking done, holy shyt. Dude just hosted a big online smash tourney too. and deactivated his social. I swear I really don't wanna ever again hear people complain about Nintendo not supporting the smash competitive side of the game ever again. They knew there was more to these players than just them not wanting to take showers.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So what’s the situation around that text? Goodbye for what ?

Dude deactivated his social and ran from everything because he was exposed. He did a lot of cross youtube and twitch stuff with Samsora, so Nario's name is all over his channel.So he apologized to a good friend and dipped.

He's done a lot of that with others in the community as well, so I'm sure he has others numbers too that he might have apologized to as well.

Just checked Samsora's channel and his latest 2 vids 13 hours and 1 day ago are literally of him doing money matches with Nairo. So take that in.