Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: Sonicfox getting on my nerves. Perfect Legend called his ass out earlier this month on the same shyt that Jackal is talking about, and Sonic was being all petty with old tweets on him trying to bury the beef.
Nikkas be scared to call Sonicfox annoying because he gay and autistic

That nikka obnoxious as shyt

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triforce the father of this shyt bruh

EMP was a traphouse littered with nikkas playing MVC2 on the floor because he saw the future.

All these teams and sponsors and shyt? Triforce had the vision

On the other side he been calling out fgc dirt/racism from day one

Nikkas always had jokes, and hell Triforce done plenty of shyt to laugh at, but he was always right

Hes like fgc Dame

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas be scared to call Sonicfox annoying because he gay and autistic

That nikka obnoxious as shyt
I never paid attention to the nikka since he never played games I gave a fukk about but after seeing the dbfz summit I was like how can nikkas stand being in the same room with him nikka is annoying as shyt. Then that whole game awards and nikkas started trying to treat this nikka like some type of god.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Companies taking over was only a matter of time. The problem everybody moved to esports and dont support the FGC.
Yea FGC being too thirsty for esports hurt the scene

shyt did get better in the last year or two because nikkas said fukk it and just play what they truly want to play. Old games included

But then then the pandemic hit :francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I never paid attention to the nikka since he never played games I gave a fukk about but after seeing the dbfz summit I was like how can nikkas stand being in the same room with him nikka is annoying as shyt. Then that whole game awards and nikkas started trying to treat this nikka like some type of god.

That EVO side switch and Game Awards told me everything i needed to know about him as a person.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
3lu0.gif

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Damn all types of shyt is coming out now. :picard: apparently there are a couple of pedophiles in the smash community that just got caught. This pandemic is taking no prisoners.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
New to this section but wow! ChrisG and Mike Z are racist! Figured SonicFox was a c00n

I’ll add. I was a fan of Mike Z back during the MVC2 days and he debuted with Team Z (Juggernaut/Doom/Tron). I always hated ChrisG during the UMvC3 days for his Morrigan spam. Would chin check both of them if I ever run into them in the future

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The cinnpie shyt is super wild cuz i actually met them fools :dead: nikkas said she was kinda loose but cot damn i had no idea she was a full pedo

Wadi soul gotta be on fire :wow: ya wife messin with a 14 year old behind ya back for 3 years, no way she was that good at lying, dude had the blinders on