Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Well, boys its been fun. The weirdos have taken over. I'm glad I was able to enjoy the FGC when it was a real trill grassroots thing but I can't even see myself traveling for this shyt ever again :pachaha:

also sonic fox is a huge fukking c00n.
All the descriptors this c00n goes by "Black" might be the softest spoken one he has.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
lol i been away from the FGC for a long time and all of these racist incels are getting bodied:lolbron:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:hhh: Sonicfox getting on my nerves. Perfect Legend called his ass out earlier this month on the same shyt that Jackal is talking about, and Sonic was being all petty with old tweets on him trying to bury the beef.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Triforce was had the first black FGC e sports team and everybody was :mjpls: towards him even black players. He said that the companies were going to take over the FGC and the shyt will be more professional and corporate.
Yea triforce was on the OnBlastShow last night and was talkin about how TO's would call him ****** to his face and would try to around him to deal with his players cuz he was black

I stopped really posting in here about FGC shyt in general cause all u gotta do is go in any of these guys twitch pages and you immediately see how they feel about black people once their in the safety of their homes and have a chatroom full of cacs who think the shyt is funny

fukk every last one of em, all these people out here apologizing are full of shyt, they only sorry they got caught

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've always been a "separate the art from the artist" guy so I won't shyt on skullgirls and the people that play it but I can't say I'm surprised. Just looking at the game, the title, the characters in it, and what they represent, it's obvious that the creator ain't right in the head. :manny: