Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I feel you, but I've never cared about if another black hates other blacks. I'm just like ok, fukk you and I keep it moving. :yeshrug:

When that’s his biggest supporter, yea fukk him.

8q5G671cLQjVFInGdpAb7JEVeqTtLflUrxrelzDaIHc.png

AGF-l7-HoYJoDke2kWfF1JrNjdzIrkSBhtJfKYpBhg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But let me stop because I really don't care enough. I just thought it was weak.

BUT ceroblast is out here using the n word and the TOs are quiet as a church mouse on that :mjpls:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LTG been getting passes to do a lot of shyt since SF4 because people wrote him as a personality and white folks love when we talk shyt about our own people (FGC Folks on twitter still didn't get this). But as soon as he talks ugly about one group, folks want to call for bans and a firing squad. He should be accountable for his actions, and maybe hold that ban for a year.

But I want consistency across the board. The energy they show him and quite a few is completely opposite of what they showed Chris G, Floe (Both guys got their shyt buried), and hell infiltration (This nikka chose his punishment and still gets to compete).:stopitslime:

Honestly, I miss how stuff was before twitter got big, There were no bans and if you talk shyt, you better back it up in your gameplay or be prepared to get bopped.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Part of the problem with LTG is the troll channels that add to his lore and hype

He’s hitting 1200 streams a night now, it was 600 then quarantine hit it fell to 400 then after Cero shyt he hit 1200 because someone clipped the rant and then his response video got him so many donations

LTG sucks at uploading regular content, the trolls did it for him and then you have other Fgc members trying to troll him to make him react while he’s streaming so it gets clipped. It’s an endless feedback loop. The clips made people want to catch his stream. Cero was laughing while he did the rant. Too many weirdo men and women in the FGC

They should’ve banned him back then and everyone should’ve ignored him and ostracized him. Negativity always goes viral

He himself does not pump out enough videos or have enough social media outreach to have more stream hits than a lot of other Fgc members. Everyone who claims to hate him is adding to his mythos. They need to stop making compilations on him and block his tags

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Part of the problem with LTG is the troll channels that add to his lore and hype

He’s hitting 1200 streams a night now, it was 600 then quarantine hit it fell to 400 then after Cero shyt he hit 1200 because someone clipped the rant and then his response video got him so many donations

LTG sucks at uploading regular content, the trolls did it for him and then you have other Fgc members trying to troll him to make him react while he’s streaming so it gets clipped. It’s an endless feedback loop. The clips made people want to catch his stream. Cero was laughing while he did the rant. Too many weirdo men and women in the FGC

They should’ve banned him back then and everyone should’ve ignored him and ostracized him. Negativity always goes viral

He himself does not pump out enough videos or have enough social media outreach to have more stream hits than a lot of other Fgc members. Everyone who claims to hate him is adding to his mythos. They need to stop making compilations on him and block his tags

I agree, Folks don't realize that talking about somebody is promotion of the product. But everyone is no no, we need to have dialogue. :francis: Now you got more people who aren't in community who knowing about him and the people are on that side of the block empowered by him.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Oh! Now they wanna ban him? No ban for consistently calling Black people spooks, and banning a Black mod in favor of a White mod that called him a “******”?

fukk them and LTG!:pacspit:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Oh! Now they wanna ban him? No ban for consistently calling Black people spooks, and banning a Black mod in favor of a White mod that called him a “******”?

fukk them and LTG!:pacspit:
Well theperson who he was ranting about got banned as well since they been saying nikka alot. Now people are digging up tweets from Justin Wong, James Chen, etc saying nikka as well.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Well theperson who he was ranting about got banned as well since they been saying nikka alot. Now people are digging up tweets from Justin Wong, James Chen, etc saying nikka as well.

I’m cool with them being banned too.
I just think it’s funny that LTG gets got because of this, but not for all the other self-hating anti-Black shyt he’s said/done before.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I just think it’s funny that LTG gets got because of this, but not for all the other self-hating anti-Black shyt he’s said/done before.

The fukkery comin from this is amazing TOs should’ve stayed out of this all together. If LTG was gonna get banned from anything it should’ve been YouTube.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Seriously. Ltg should have been launched out of the paint a long ass time ago for the racist rhetoric he's been throwing around. It's crazy that this is what gets him banned, but this is not the hill I'm willing to die on. Especially behind that fukking dude.