Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ceroblast went the 16bit tranny lane too? Why does the FGC have so many mentally ill people? And like someone posted earlier, ppp like LTG, Wings, DSP would be nothing outside the troll community(who claims to hate them) constantly fukking with streams, clipping for comps, etc. They keep these otherwise unremarkable people in the spotlight. And LTG in particular shytted on black, a handicapped player who literally uses his mouth to play, and Mexicans. But this is the shyt that causes him to catch heat? :camby:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Ceroblast went the 16bit tranny lane too? Why does the FGC have so many mentally ill people? And like someone posted earlier, ppp like LTG, Wings, DSP would be nothing outside the troll community(who claims to hate them) constantly fukking with streams, clipping for comps, etc. They keep these otherwise unremarkable people in the spotlight. And LTG in particular shytted on black, a handicapped player who literally uses his mouth to play, and Mexicans. But this is the shyt that causes him to catch heat? :camby:

Because not a single black player called him out on that shyt.

RobTV, Punk, SMUG, Kbrad, and Yipes aint say shyt. Theyll repost him and dap him up. If my memory is right i dont think broly really called him out like Cero did.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Issa a wrap

:mjlol: This is why I don't cape for folks idk.

throw them both in the pit as far as im concerned. but the crazy thing about this is ltg has still said worse. all the dumbass shyt ceroblast said that got him banned should have gotten that bytch banned long ago. but like bastute said noone black in the fcg uttered a word about it

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Issa a wrap

:mjlol: This is why I don't cape for folks idk.

tumblr_mpfvu3xPPX1r3l343o1_500.gif

basically:francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's fukk LTG and it's been fukk Ceroblast since this past Texas Showdown. My cousin had a run in with him and let me know what he about. He been a bytch to me.
fukked up events ate cancelled, these bytches might have finally caught the hands they deserve.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
My cousin works

Nothing racially motivated as I was told. But precautions had to be taken at Showdown due to the Madden event, and other security concerns, and he was just acting like a punk bytch. So all this shyt coming out about him now doesn't surprise me.

200w.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Well theperson who he was ranting about got banned as well since they been saying nikka alot. Now people are digging up tweets from Justin Wong, James Chen, etc saying nikka as well.

I blame this on all you "we in this together" negroes for fostering and promoting this behavior. Saying the N-word around mixed company has always been an offcode move and produces situations like this :ufdup:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I blame this on all you "we in this together" negroes for fostering and promoting this behavior. Saying the N-word around mixed company has always been an offcode move and produces situations like this :ufdup:
Probably has more to do with some of the black players in the scene being cornball weeb types who put ALL asian's on a pedestal and who think being Lo Main's urban black "friend" and letting him call him all sorts of nikkas will get him extra points so he can be in the "cool kids" area and stand next to dude when he goes out in top 32.