Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You had me until the Knicks disrespect.

That's uncalled for breh.

Might see Yipes finally win something again
:skip:

Dude dropped so many combos in MVC3 I was waiting for it to happen, used to be the highlight of his matches.

Sanford byke
:lawd:

Dear God, please don't have Blue Jay on the mic.

I'm all for MAHVEL coming back. Easily the most entertaining game/series to watch.

Need that MVC2 buyable again and on current gen announcement while they're at it :smugbiden:

Last edited:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
MVC2 at EVO 2020:snoop:

Oh wow I get to watch the same ass Storm Sentinel Cable Magneto Ironman Cycolps teams I been watching for the past 20 fukking years yayyyy!!!!!

MVC2 has always been bullshyt a completely broken fighter full of infintes and bullshyt.

I love Marvel comics and Capcom fighters and played this like everyone else. But enough. This is bullshyt.

All this just to announce the VS Series collection in HD:yeshrug:

Wake me when Capcom vs Snk 2 is back:ohlawd:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
MVC2 at EVO 2020:snoop:

Oh wow I get to watch the same ass Storm Sentinel Cable Magneto Ironman Cycolps teams I been watching for the past 20 fukking years yayyyy!!!!!

MVC2 has always been bullshyt a completely broken fighter full of infintes and bullshyt.

I love Marvel comics and Capcom fighters and played this like everyone else. But enough. This is bullshyt.

All this just to announce the VS Series collection in HD:yeshrug:

Wake me when Capcom vs Snk 2 is back:ohlawd:
Just be mad, b. Hold it in ya chest. Mahvel baybee!:smugfavre:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
His low forward spin kick looks really strong

Whats really a pain is that Cr. HK it has shockingly good range and that angle fukks with perception.

If he proves to be strong i could see Nemo, Ryusei, Sako, or Infil maining him.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whats really a pain is that Cr. HK it has shockingly good range and that angle fukks with perception.

If he proves to be strong i could see Nemo, Ryusei, Sako, or Infil maining him.

All his moves look long ranged as fukk

Evil Ryu SF4 vibes...

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This Power Rangers game is fukking HYPE :damn: every character got some unforgiving cheap shyt if you fukk up
Seems fun on a casual or slightly higher level, but watching the top guys in our scene here, its literally 2 minute 1 touch kill combos for the whole cast, rinse and repeat. Then they try to convince others to cop, like how? :mjtf:

I'm all for fukkery, but its OD in this game

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seems fun on a casual or slightly higher level, but watching the top guys in our scene here, its literally 2 minute 1 touch kill combos for the whole cast, rinse and repeat. Then they try to convince others to cop, like how? :mjtf:

This is tag team games outside Skull Girls :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This is tag team games outside Skull Girls :mjlol:

Not really. This is ridiculous. Reminds me of Fist Of The North Star. Too broken for tournament play.