Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Man look fukk that ban all them nikkas. Mofukkas thinking shyt sweet this why people feel they can disrespect black folks. Like you ain't hearing nonmexicans calling random motherfukkas spic and shyt cause they get checked on that shyt. Why we got these lame ass nikkas giving nikka passes and shyt what type of lame shyt is that inviting nikkas to the "cookout" and shyt mothafukkas that hardpressed for non-black acceptance?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Man look fukk that ban all them nikkas. Mofukkas thinking shyt sweet this why people feel they can disrespect black folks. Like you ain't hearing nonmexicans calling random motherfukkas spic and shyt cause they get checked on that shyt. Why we got these lame ass nikkas giving nikka passes and shyt what type of lame shyt is that inviting nikkas to the "cookout" and shyt mothafukkas that hardpressed for non-black acceptance?

goes to show you how bytch made a lot of black FGC players. When Logan-sama made that monkey joke again nobody said shyt.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

goes to show you how bytch made a lot of black FGC players. When Logan-sama made that monkey joke again nobody said shyt.

Of course the dude that sent that is some goofy from Socal, no offense but they've got the highest per capita goofy black dude population in the scene. They used to let the dude Zhi get away with MURDERRRRR. Especially the poster boy Mike Ross and the Steve Dude who both would commentate with him, they would just chuckle.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I'm going to say is I bet Ceroblast feels real fukking stupid for crying on Twitter like a bytch. Now he got himself banned :mjlol::russ:

That karma came back instantly :wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Of course the dude that sent that is some goofy from Socal, no offense but they've got the highest per capita goofy black dude population in the scene. They used to let the dude Zhi get away with MURDERRRRR. Especially the poster boy Mike Ross and the Steve Dude who both would commentate with him, they would just chuckle.

You can tell mike ain’t get down on those fried chicken jokes zhi was trying to do live on stream.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't see anybody giving out passes for these incidents. This is probably one of very few times I can see black folks for the most part in FGC collectively agree on something and folks really taking it seriously. The OG black players keep themselves out of business like this tho for the most, you aren't see many folks getting ran up on like old times.:yeshrug:

It was different time :wow:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don't see anybody giving out passes for these incidents. This is probably one of very few times I can see black folks for the most part in FGC collectively agree on something and folks really taking it seriously. The OG black players keep themselves out of business like this tho for the most, you aren't see many folks getting ran up on like old times.:yeshrug:

It was different time :wow:

Noel is a known buck, wrong folk to use for your example :comeon:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Noel is a known buck, wrong folk to use for your example :comeon:

I"m using it as an example not for his personal belief, to give a comparison on how stuff used to operate and how it operates now. :yeshrug:yeah there are some folks who search for acceptance everywhere you go.that's not exclusive to these group of people. And of majority of folks don't get down like that.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@EVO
https://twitter.com/EVO/status/1256308529163452416

A message from the Evo team...

EW9Nf5rUEAU74ol

15:44 - 1 May 2020