Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This is tag team games outside Skull Girls :mjlol:
Nah I mean literally every character touches you and its a TOD or a long ass 80% combo. Unless you got a Megazord to save you and mans got TODs with the zords smacking you from one end to the next too.

Of course other team games have em but there's some footsies/setplay etc involved. Not so much here if you know what you're doing. A lot of it is solo on top of that.

Once dudes got too nice they killed their own scene :yeshrug:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:mjlol: LTG in trouble.
Went at the alphabet people

Cero is clout chasing tho. Dude was laughing and trolling while LTG went off. Then ran to twitter

Also has history of saying nikka :mjpls:

EDIT: this nikka just collected 1000$ in like 10 mins off of donations wow. He was getting so many it crashed his chat

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Went at the alphabet people

Cero is clout chasing tho. Dude was laughing and trolling while LTG went off. Then ran to twitter

Also has history of saying nikka :mjpls:

EDIT: this nikka just collected 1000$ in like 10 mins off of donations wow. He was getting so many it crashed his chat
I still want to slap that nikka.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Them banning LTG over that is some weak shyt tho :francis:

He should've been gone after that black internment camp shyt. Lets not forget him going off on that black people and nikkas tangent. He give put the battery in the back of many white neckbeards.

His rages were hilarious but this was long overdue. Maybe now he can focus on his acting. :troll:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should've been gone after that black internment camp shyt. Lets not forget him going off on that black people and nikkas tangent. He give put the battery in the back of many white neckbeards.

His rages were hilarious but this was long overdue. Maybe now he can focus on his acting. :troll:
His anti blackness is hilarious tho. I treat that shyt like he's uncle ruckus. Like he's playing a caricature of himself. I can't even take him seriously :mjlol:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defending c00n like LTG ain't a good look no matter the situation :hhh:
Not defending him but getting hurt by any berating over the damn internet will always be some weak shyt to me. I'm from those late 90s/early 00s days on the internet when this shyt was completely lawless. :yeshrug:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not defending him but getting hurt by any berating over the damn internet will always be some weak shyt to me. I'm from those late 90s/early 00s days on the internet when this shyt was completely lawless. :yeshrug:

Yeah, but c00ning is never acceptable imo and I grew up in that era as well.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but c00ning is never acceptable imo and I grew up in that era as well.
I feel you, but I've never cared about if another black hates other blacks. I'm just like ok, fukk you and I keep it moving. :yeshrug: