Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
High entrant (money)? I mean like DBZF and SF5. There aren't always times where there are multiple games that get a ton of people. Used to be new SF and Marvel. Right now it's SF5 and DBFZ. For instance, if I was him, I'd stay sharp on DBFZ, and go back to SF5. He was having some success, but drop F.A.N.G. and play atop tier, or near top tier. Stop worrying about Injustice and that other whatever shyt. That would be some Go Jackson type shyt. Not that he hasn't caked already, but that's the type of shyt that would make him legendary, and transcend the "sport" if he could pull it off. A LOT of opportunity could spring up from that.

DBFZ top 8 and top 8s in multiple NRS games + Killer Instinct money > DBFZ top 8 + once in a awhile SF5 top 8 money

Nothing is guaranteed in SF5, Infiltration has been the most dominant player in the game's life cycle and he lost in pools. Punk made grand finals last year and got beat by an Alex. He stands to gain more money by staying a dominant NRS player.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's more realistic, but if I was in his position:dame::dame::dame::dame: I would try to run DBZ and work on another top game and focus on winning as much as I can in those two. He just has to maintain and adapt, and use the rest of his talents at game #2. He might be able to do it. Doing aight in 3 or 4 other whatever games seems like less winnings.
If you were in his position you'd end up losing because you lack self control and sound greedy af right now :mjlol: it's hard enough to do good in one major game but you actin like it should be no problem to do it in two

Know your limitations

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you were in his position you'd end up losing because you lack self control and sound greedy af right now :mjlol: it's hard enough to do good in one major game but you actin like it should be no problem to do it in two

Know your limitations
Might as well be greedy, he could set himself up for life here. How do you know your limitations without pushing them?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
High entrant (money)? I mean like DBZF and SF5. There aren't always times where there are multiple games that get a ton of people. Used to be new SF and Marvel. Right now it's SF5 and DBFZ. For instance, if I was him, I'd stay sharp on DBFZ, and go back to SF5. He was having some success, but drop F.A.N.G. and play atop tier, or near top tier. Stop worrying about Injustice and that other whatever shyt. That would be some Go Jackson type shyt. Not that he hasn't caked already, but that's the type of shyt that would make him legendary, and transcend the "sport" if he could pull it off. A LOT of opportunity could spring up from that.
No bruh:mjlol:you wrong on all this

Don't dismiss NRS games as just whatever. Sonic remains loyal to NRS games for 2 reasons

1. They pay huge.Sonic and Scar(Houston:smugdraper:) was making BREAD playing MKX. SF aint as lucrative as you're assuming it is

2. Nrs scene has about 15-20 top(TOP) players max. And even those few lose to Sonic easily with very few exceptions

Also SF is not a Sonicfox game. Certain games cater to his style and SFV is not one of them. In addition the collective skill level in SF players compared to the aforementioned games would make it too difficult to win consistently in the way Sonic is accustomed to winning

You on some greedy manager shyt rn:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No bruh:mjlol:you wrong on all this

Don't dismiss NRS games as just whatever. Sonic remains loyal to NRS games for 2 reasons

1. They pay huge.Sonic and Scar(Houston:smugdraper:) was making BREAD playing MKX. SF aint as lucrative as you're assuming it is

2. Nrs scene has about 15-20 top(TOP) players max. And even those few lose to Sonic easily with very few exceptions

Also SF is not a Sonicfox game. Certain games cater to his style and SFV is not one of them. In addition the collective skill level in SF players compared to the aforementioned games would make it too difficult to win consistently in the way Sonic is accustomed to winning

You on some greedy manager shyt rn:mjlol:
Again, if I was him (but from Harlem:dame:), I would go for the max. Try to be the "face" of the whole thing. Between actually being that good, and the LGBTQJDHEHE wave, he could become a legit celebrity. If NRS shyt really pays, cool, I have no problem admitting I don't know that scene. I'm thinking large picture. Son could be setup/retired by 30. SF has the clout/brand attached, that's why I would target that as well. Think of Fatal1ty in the 90s-00s, if you know PC gaming. He was a lame cac pushing a Ferrari in his teens, with video cards and motherboards with his face on it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, if I was him (but from Harlem:dame:), I would go for the max. Try to be the "face" of the whole thing. Between actually being that good, and the LGBTQJDHEHE wave, he could become a legit celebrity. If NRS shyt really pays, cool, I have no problem admitting I don't know that scene. I'm thinking large picture. Son could be setup/retired by 30. SF has the clout/brand attached, that's why I would target that as well. Think of Fatal1ty in the 90s-00s, if you know PC gaming. He was a lame cac pushing a Ferrari in his teens, with video cards and motherboards with his face on it.
Sonicfox won't be the face of SF. One because he can't dominate that game like others because of the difference in play. Like I said before SF doesn't cater to sonic style of play and he knows this

Also without me saying too much, Capcom is very adamant about who they want to be the "Face:mjpls:" of SF. Chars like Gief and Birdie get nerfed while chars like Akuma and Guile get buffed for a reason

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sonicfox won't be the face of SF. One because he can't dominate that game like others because of the difference in play. Like I said before SF doesn't cater to sonic style of play and he knows this

Also without me saying too much, Capcom is very adamant about who they want to be the "Face:mjpls:" of SF. Chars like Gief and Birdie get nerfed while chars like Akuma and Guile get buffed for a reason
I mean more "face of the FGC/pro gaming", but I agree otherwise. Endorsements, moves into other ventures from the notoriety.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Word to Wifebeater Valle getting juxed outta his Alpha 3 set when they saw Daigo might drop it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Might as well be greedy, he could set himself up for life here. How do you know your limitations without pushing them?
nikka he's ALREADY good :gucci: the nikka made a mill just bodying NRS games

And he already tried doing multiple games when SFV dropped :gucci: it didnt work

Completely ignore the possibility of over exerting yourself when you're already paid brehs :snoop:

Are you struggling financially or somethin breh? I only see this type of mindset from nikkas who desperate

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka he's ALREADY good :gucci: the nikka made a mill just bodying NRS games

And he already tried doing multiple games when SFV dropped :gucci: it didnt work

Completely ignore the possibility of over exerting yourself when you're already paid brehs :snoop:

Are you struggling financially or somethin breh? I only see this type of mindset from nikkas who desperate
Don't do that, you sound corny. I presented a scenario, you disagree, fine. I'm just saying he may have a bigger bag available if he plays it a certain way. Pure theorycrafting. If them Kardashian broads can generate generational wealth with no talent, maybe this talented brother can maximize his potential and cash out on a bigger level.